Annoying Hoyin

It was supposed to be an 800 words shortie but it ended up being more than 1500 words. Oops?
Thank you for your comments on the last part. The sh@t's still deep but it's not something I should tell you. (No secrets, it's just very ugly.) But thank you!
I've got some good old smut for you which I'll post in a few days. Are you ready? No you're not.
💜💜💜

"Daaaaddyyyyyy!"

Mason looked at Mark with a raised eyebrow, just to find him already smirking.

"That's you" the brunette shrugged and went back to preparing their dinner.

Mase sighed in defeat and put the knife down. Scotty was bratty all day but they hoped that after his nap, they'd get adult Scotty back. They were wrong.

"Hello there, sunshine" Mason smiled at his boy, who was tangled in the sheets.

"Hi" he whimpered with a pout.

"Now what is that for?" The man sat down next to Scott on the bed, softly touching his bottom lip. He quickly opened his mouth, licking Mason's finger but before he could have done anything, the frown was back. "Hey!"

"Scotty hungry!"

"That's no excuse for licking daddy! Do you remember what I told you before your sleepies?"

At the mention of that Scott paled almost dramatically.

"No! No spankies! Scotty good! Please, daddy!"

"Then behave, baby" Mason said and felt his face soften. He put his fingers in the boy's hair and started massaging his head. "How was your nap?"

"Mmm" he hummed and pressed closer to his daddy. "Cuddles?"

"Later, honey" Mase smiled.

"But daddyyyy" he whined but at Mason's expression, his face fell. "Daddy?"

"Pants off, boy! And onto my lap. Now."

*

"Hello, bad boy" Mark grinned as soon Mason walked into the room.

"Bad boy?"

"Don't tell me that Scotty doesn't think you are" the brunette chuckled.

"And why are you so happy about that?"

"No one said I'm happy."

"You can't stop smiling" Mason pointed out and sat down next to his boyfriend. "And by the way, he knew that I'd punish him if he was bad."

"He was just tired" Mark tried.

"He was bratty and he knows that I don't like it. Don't try to defend him!"

"I don't but Masey" he put a hand on the blonde's thigh. "You're still angry. Did you do any aftercare?"

"Yes, of course! I used that lotion and put his favorite panties on the bed. I told him to come, eat dinner when he's finished in the bathroom."

"So he went to the bathroom."

"He needed to pee" Mason rolled his eyes at the other man.

"And don't you think that it was too much for him? That you were too strict?"

"What?"

"Listen, Mase" Mark sighed, scooting closer before swinging his leg over the blonde's lap. He cupped Mason's face in his hands, gently stroking his cheeks. "I understand why you punished him but maybe you shouldn't be so hard on him."