Anniversary (3)

Hello!
I brought the 3rd (and last) part of this little story today, I hope you'll like it.
Do you have any recommendations about what I should write next? I have a few ideas but I'd like to know your thoughts as well.
Love ya! 💜💜💜

"Are you sure you'll be okay?" Mason asked one more time. He loved Mitch but his boy was more important and he was more than afraid to talk to his friend.

"I-I have to" Scotty whispered but hid his face in the crook of the other blonde's neck.

"As soon as you call, we'll be here, Princess" Mark said, gently stroking his back.

"I love you" Scott mumbled and peeked up at his daddy.

"We love you too, beautiful" Mason smiled at him, then leaned down for a kiss. The boy moaned quietly and opened up for Mace, the man pushing his tongue in his mouth immediately.

"Hey! If you're gonna fuck, I wanna be apart of this too!" Mark whined and the blonde couldn't help but chuckle. His laughter quickly turned into a whimper as the brunette's lips found his sweet spot, biting and sucking on it.

Scott jumped a little as a loud knock could be heard but his boyfriends didn't seem to care.

"M-Mace" he chocked out and tried to step back but bumped into Mark.

"Gonna have so much fun with you tonight, baby boy" Mason whispered in his ear before his hand sneaked down on Scott's chest, massaging his cock.

"Guys! Are you in there?" Mitch asked from the other side of the door and his voice seemed to wake the boys.

"P-please, Daddy" he whimpered but the oldest took a step back with a cruel grin on his face.

"Mitchy's waiting for you, little one. I guess you have to wait until we get back with Marky."

"Daddy!"

"Be a good boy, Princess" Mark kissed his neck one more time, then took Mason's hand.

Scott was still panting when the boys opened the door to face Mitch.

"Hey, guys!" The brunette smiled at them but in a second his eyes found Scott. "Hello" he said quietly and the blonde felt himself blushing.

"We're going now" Mason announced and walked past Mitch just to look back at their boy. "We love you, Scotty!"

"I love you too" he whispered and went back to the bed. He looked down at his lap and didn't move until he felt the mattress dip next to him.

"What's wrong, daddy?" Mitch asked, a hand on his thigh again.

Scott didn't want to seem rude. He really didn't but the nickname and the touch was too much! It felt so very bad.

"Please don't call me that" he breathed out and Mitch tensed.

"Talk to me!"

"I-" the blonde sniffed a little. He was afraid he'd loose his best friend after what he was about to say and he wasn't ready for that. "I-I don't know w-what's w-wrong with me!"

"Oh, Scotty" Mitch furrowed his eyebrows and turned completely toward the boy to hug him tight. "I know that we've changed but I'm still your Mitchy! You can trust me!"

"I-I know but-" he didn't know how to say it.

"I'm a switch now."

"What?" Scott looked up immediately.

"More of a top, actually" Mitch chuckled but his face was red.

"B-but-"

"Listen to me, Scotty! You know why we didn't work?"