Mommy (5)

You asked for it, I wrote it. That's how it works!
Have fun with this and keep telling me what you think!
Love ya! 💜💜💜

"You're disgusting" the lady mumbled but didn't turn toward the boys. They heard her clearly, tho.

"Excuse me?" Mason tapped her shoulder with a raised eyebrow.

"Can I help you?"

"I'm pretty sure you said something about my boyfriend."

The lady's face darkened as soon as the blonde called Scott his partner and she seemed to gather her courage.

"I said that he's disgusting and his pregnancy is unnatural. I'm sorry for that poor kid."

"Mace, please!" Scott pleaded as he noticed Mason's expression.

"Marky, would you go get some milk with our baby?" he asked without looking away from the woman.

"Of course" the brunette nodded and took the blonde's hand and pulled him away.

"Please!" Scotty asked again with teary eyes but it had no use. As soon as they disappeared, Mason let his anger flow.

"You can say whatever you want to the fact that we are gay, even to our relationship. I don't give a shit about it because I know it doesn't bother my boys. But when you're talking about our babies, you step through a line."

"Y'all are disgusting" she spitted.

"You're lucky that I respect women because I'd beat you to death for calling my boy and our babies disgusting if you were a man."

"I don't care about what a stupid faggot says. You're nothing and you should rot in hell!"

"Don't worry, miss!" Mason heard from behind and his face fell at the sound of his princess. "If all of us are going to hell, there's gonna be one fucking good of a party."

Scotty grabbed his boyfriend's hand and calmly walked away with him.

Mark was running around crazily as they bumped into him.

"God, baby! You're almost six months pregnant but still quicker than me" the brunette chuckled and hugged his waist, relieved that both of his men were okay.

*

The boys knew something was off with Scotty. He was quiet the whole day and obeyed them when they told him to leave the dishes and have a nap. Mason thought that it was what that woman said about him but he also remembered how confident his boy was. The obvious tension of his princess drove him crazy, tho.

Scott was laying in the middle of their bed, the other two cuddled up to his side while resting their hands on his bump when the blonde finally broke the silence.

"Men really aren't supposed to carry children" he whispered quietly.

"What?" Mason asked because he wasn't sure he heard him correctly. He hoped he didn't.

"It really isn't how nature should work" the blonde said a little bit louder.

"Listen to me, Scott Hoying and listen very close" he pushed himself up, so he could face the boy better. "These babies are the biggest miracles in the whole damn world. You shouldn't- you can't let some stupid homophobic assholes bring you down and make you believe less of yourself and them! Don't you dare think that-"

"Mason!" Mark interrupted him as he felt the blonde becoming more tense with every word. The oldest man looked at him but he felt his heart drop when Scotty sniffed.

"Oh fuck!" he breathed out and leaned down to kiss the blonde's tears away. "Baby, I didn't- I just-"

"You're still stressed because of that bitch. It's okay, Mace. Just don't take it out on him" Mark said softly and with his other hand, reached for his baby daddy.

"I'm so sorry, Mommy" Mason whispered and gently kissed Scott.

"I-it's okay."

"No, it's not" Mace shook his head.

"Don't even start it, you two" Mark warned them before his face softened again. "You know what they say about why women are pregnant, Scotty?"

The blonde shook his head and wiped his tears with the sleeve of his hoodie.

"They say it's because they can take more pain. Because even though a pregnancy is wonderful, it's painful too. Not just giving birth, but also the pain in your back and legs, the kicks, even making a baby can be slightly uncomfortable for a woman."

"And?" Scotty whispered. He didn't know what Mark wanted but it made him curious.

"You can take so much, baby! The pain, the emotions, even the hate for being different!"

Mason chuckled suddenly as he felt his little girl move around. He knew that their boy was waking up too from the way Mark's face lit up.

"See? They agree" the brunette added.

"We all love you, Mommy! All four of us love you so much" Mason said quietly and kissed Scott deeply.

The blonde moaned loudly and tangled his fingers in Mace's hair. Mark immediately felt the change in their mood and decided to surprise their boy. He suddenly took one of his nipples in his mouth and gently bit it. He knew Scott loved the pain but for a few weeks his whole body has been oversensitive. They had to be careful.

"Mhmm" he hummed and Mason leaned back. "Want you so badly but-"

"But?"

"It feels so bad when they're here" he whimpered and put a hand on his bump.

"Even if Marky shows you how talented that pretty mouth is?" Mason asked with a smirk but Scotty just nodded sadly.

"That's okay, baby" the brunette kissed his chest one more time. "We can help you later, when you feel better about it."

"I'm sorry for being such a cockblock" he mumbled but his boys just laughed.

"If we're honest, we caused it!"

"You didn't know" Scott tried to defend them.

"No, we didn't" Mason shook his head with a fond smile and reached down to massage Scotty's stomach. "But they are the best surprises we've ever gotten."

"I can't believe they'll be here in three months" Mark watched as the bump moved and the other two looked down too.

"I'm already afraid they'll grow up too fast. I'll miss my little babies!" Scotty pouted and Mace leaned in for another kiss.

"That's why we have to be very good parents. So they'll be our happy beans and we'll remember everything" he mumbled.

"We should make a photo of them every week" Mark gasped suddenly and Scott forgot Mason's lips immediately.

"Yes!" he squealed and the other blonde chuckled at his boys' excitement.

"So we'll be those annoyingly proud daddies?"

"Of course!"