Mommy (3)

Your boy's back and since you seemed to completely be in love with this idea (just like me), I decided to write even more parts. Have fun with this smutty fluff or fluffy smut or whatever!
(4K, wowowowow!!)
XXX
💜💜💜

Pregnancy turned Scott's world upside down. He woke up early in the mornings and had to take a nap after lunch. He didn't even try to work out but even going up the stairs tired him out.

There was two things which didn't change tho. The first one was his relationship with the boys. Mason and Mark took care of him and made sure he felt loved. The second one was his love for music. He could play the piano for hours and sing for the babies. He read that they could hear their mommy's voice from a very early time in the pregnancy and he certainly used this knowledge. He sat down in front of the instrument as soon as he woke up and stayed there until his boys got up.

He was playing one of his own songs when two arms sneaked around his neck and hugged him while the other man rested his head against his shoulder.

He turned back a little and smiled at them. He shuddered as Mason's hands slid down to his chest and started playing with one of his nipples.

"Good morning to you too" he chuckled but was caught off guard when Mark's lips suddenly found his neck. He reached back and tangled his fingers in the boys' hair, keeping them in place.

"I think you should come back to bed with us" Mason whispered, his voice deep and raspy, though Scott didn't know if it was from lust or sleepiness.

"Yeah, I think that would be good" he breathed out, his eyes closing as Mark found his sweet spot. He squealed when Mason suddenly took him in his arms and groaned lightly, the brunette's teeth leaving an already burning line. He knew what mood Mason was in, he saw his burning eyes but he also knew that he would never hurt their babies.

"You wanna take him, Mace?" Mark asked once Scott was spread out on the bed.

"It's your turn, baby."

"It's okay, you can-"

"I want to watch him this time" Mason growled but didn't tore his eyes away from the blushing blonde. Scott took a deep breath and forced himself to look back, gaining his confidence.

"Prep me, daddy!" he whispered seductively and saw Mason's cock twitch in his underwear.

"If you keep doing it, I'll have to fuck Marky until he doesn't remember his own name" Mace warned the boy but he was just smiling.

"We all would love that, Mace!" Mark chuckled but the blonde just groaned again.

"The babies shouldn't hear their daddy scream for mercy." This time it was Scott who felt himself harden even more and he whined as his boxers were already too tight. Luckily, Mark noticed it too and put a hand under the boy's ass just to take off his only piece of clothing with his other.

"Finish what we started and then we can talk about that screaming part."

*

"Ready, Princess?" Mark asked as he lined up his cock and Scott nodded. He gasped as the brunette pushed in but didn't stop stroking Mason's manhood. Mark grabbed his hip and started a slow pace while Mason put a hand on Scott's bump and kissed him softly. Even though they were careful, Mace quickly took control and pushed his tongue in the blonde's mouth. In answer, Scott squeezed him, both moaning out at the same time.

"You're beautiful, mommy" he breathed out after they parted and they heard the other man hum in agreement, even though he was completely lost in pleasure.

"I love you, daddy" he answered, then reached back and grazed over the brunette's abdomen. He knew that was one of Mark's week spots and they all remembered the night he found out about it. That was when they both filled Scotty, not even thinking what it could cause. "I love you, papa!"

He felt Mark twitch inside him and his mouth opened but no sound came out.

"There?" the brunette mumbled and already repositioned himself, so he could hit Scott's prostate with every thrust. He wanted to feel their boy clench around him and he knew what he needed to do. He sped up his movements, enough to make them both come without hurting the babies.

"Marky!" Scott whined and not having any better idea about what to do, he grabbed Mason and started jerking him again.

Mark attacked his neck with his lips, biting and sucking on his soft skin, while his hand slid down next to Mason's, right on top of the bump. That was something they usually did when they laid together, even when they were making love.

"That's it, baby" Mace panted. He already felt himself getting close.

Even though he didn't tell it to the boys, he loved sex even more since they found out about their little babies. Even though they didn't take long, it was so much more sensual and passionate. Scott was more sensitive, they were more aroused and these made a fantastic combination.

As soon as he recognized the pure bliss on Scott's face, ha felt his muscles tense. He kissed the blonde, forcefully this time, swallowing his cries as he came untouched. Just a second after he came down from his high, he squeezed the head of Mason's cock between two fingers and rubbed it.

"God, Scott!" Mace moaned out loudly and was pretty sure Mark was as close as himself but just with a little movement their orgasms were quickly forgotten.

"Scotty?" Mark stilled, not caring about his leaking cock inside the delicious warmth of the blonde anymore.

"Baby!"

"You felt that?" Scott asked with wild eyes. Of course he knew why they stopped, he felt that before but wasn't sure his men would catch it too. Mark slid out of him and carefully turned him on his back. "Here" he pointed at a certain part of his stomach and both boys were quick to place their hands there.

"Oh my god" Mark breathed out when they felt one of the babies kick again but looked up when Mason sobbed loudly and buried his face in the crook of Scott's neck.

"No need to cry, daddy" the blonde smiled softly and gently combed through Mace's hair.

"These are our babies! They are moving inside you!" he cried and Scott chuckled shakily.

"Yeah" he whispered. "They seem to like when their mommy feels so much pleasure because of papa and daddy!"

"Scotty!" Mark laughed, even though his eyes were full of tears. "I love these babies' mommy and daddy and I love to cause them pleasure but this is disgusting!"

"Sorry, papa" he said and leaned in to peck the brunette's lips.

Mason, still cuddled up to Scott's side, smiled up at them and started circling with his thumb on the bump. He hated when he couldn't come but this time all he felt was happiness.

Maybe Scott wasn't the only one whose whole world changed because of the babies.

One love, three boysOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara