New bed (1)

Hello, my people!
We're already over 700 views which is just wow! Thank you so much for this! 💜💜💜
XXX

"Scott! You bought a house on your own and you have a surprise for us? That's not how it works, baby girl!" Mason frowned. He was very proud of his boy but also couldn't imagine why he would blindfold them before stepping into his new home. They was there when he first saw the place, they helped him to pick and knew that the blonde was completely in love with the huge windows in the living room and big spaces. He just couldn't understand why they were not allowed to look.

"I'm excited" Mark said quietly and as Scotty looked at him, he saw that little smile in the corner of his mouth.

"You're gonna be even more excited when you see it!" he giggled and Mason felt his jaw drop.

"Oh shit" he whispered. He knew that tone of the blonde and he remembered that one time he didn't let them go with him to buy a few more furnitures.

"We're here" Scott announced and he let go of his boyfriends hands to stand in front of them. The boys were quick to take the black cloth off from in front of their eyes and when they did, they just couldn't not notice the huge bed behind the blonde.

"Wow, Scotty!" Mark squealed but Mason's eyes just darkened. He slowly walked over to his boy and even though he was shorter, Scott felt like a child when he was looking at him like that.

But no! This is not his role tonight! He took a deep breath and smiled sweetly at Mace.

"You're not trying to tease daddy, are you?" he asked in a dangerously deep voice and the little hairs stood on the blonde's back.

"What are you talking about?"

"It's been almost two weeks since I got to touch your body" he growled and Mark chuckled when he saw that he already had a problem in his pants.

"I don't understand you, daddy!"

"We all know that this princess doesn't need such a big bed just for herself!"

"But I wanna sleep with you!" he whined and his pout almost made Mason's face soften. But just almost.

"We had enough space in your old room, baby girl!"

Mark stepped next to them too and traced his finger from Scotty's ear, down to his shoulder.

"Why you chose to have such a huge bed, blondie?" he whispered seductively and smirked as the blonde's eyes got lustful too.

"Lie down" he said quietly and both men noticed the change in his mood. He was feeling kinda feminine all day which was sexy as hell but combined with his dominant self, it was the most mind blowing thing they could imagine. It meant lots of teasing, soft, slow kisses and hours of lovemaking.

Mason and Mark obeyed, even though the blonde was feeling very needy and he wasn't sure he could wait.

"Clothes off" Scott said and closed the door, turning on the small lamps around the room and off the big one on the ceiling. He quickly got rid of his own shirt, showing off his torso which he knew his boys loved. He walked over to one of the closets, taking a few pieces of clothes.

He kneeled down next to Mason and kissed him softly while taking his hands, holding them above his head. The shorter man was so lost in the feeling of his boy finally touching him that he didn't notice the black textile around his wrists, only when Scott pulled it a little, making sure he couldn't escape.

"Scott!" Mace growled.

"Trust me, daddy" he said and went over to Mark. He knew that the boy loved to submit but still kissed him while tying his hands to the headboard.