Mommy

I'm thinking about making more parts about this subject because it's just really cute. Would you like to read about it?

"Hey, baby!" Mark smiled at Scott as he stepped through the door. He raised his gaze, the brunette frowning when he saw his teary eyes. "What's wrong, princess?"

"I- headache" he chocked out and rushed toward his bedroom, closing the door behind himself. As soon as he was far enough from his boyfriend, he collapsed on the bed and let his emotions free.

He sobbed for hours, laying on his side, his hand gently resting on his stomach. He didn't know what to do. He didn't know how to tell the boys but he also couldn't keep it inside.

"We're coming in, baby girl!" he heard Mason and in a second they were next to him. He pressed his face against Mark's chest, hiding the new flow of tears as the older blonde's arm sneaked around his waist. "What's wrong, Scotty?" he whispered against his neck, pressing little kisses against his soft skin.

"I talked to Mitch and we know that you went to the doctor."

"I-I'm s-scared" he whimpered.

"Are you sick?" Mason asked in an icy tone but when their blonde shook his head, he exhaled. He didn't want to think about what kind of illness could make Scott suffer so much.

"What kind of doctor you saw, baby?" Mark asked softly and started combing the boy's hair. They hardly noticed as his hand found his tummy again, this time his fingers sliding under his shirt. "Please tell us, love! We can't calm you down if you don't help."

"D-don't wanna l-loose y-you" he sobbed. "B-but neither I-I wanna l-loose t-them."

"Who?" Mason sat up a little to look at the blue eyed boy and that's when he saw the exact position he was in. "Oh my god."

"I-I'm s-sorry!" he cried. He knew that his boyfriend understood. "S-so s-so-sorry!"

The other blonde took a deep breath and pushed all his worries to the back of his mind. He reached out to interlock their fingers and leaned down, kissing the corner of Scott's mouth.

"Don't cry, princess! We'll figure it out."

"I still don't understand it" Mark frowned, Mason looking up at him with a smile.

"There's a little one in here, right, Scotty?" He squeezed his hand, then gently pushed it away, so he could feel his stomach too.

"T-two" he breathed out shakily, still nervous that Mason might only pretend to be okay.

The oldest man, however, felt tears build up in his eyes. He never had the courage to ask his boys about having kids during the five years of their relationship because he knew he wouldn't be able to take no as an answer. He wanted to hold his son or daughter in his arms, teach them how to ride a bike, play with them and when they are old enough to go out, worry himself to death.

So lost in his mind, he almost missed the sight of Mark taking their boy's face in his hands, kissing him deeply while still grinning like an idiot. When the brunette asked him if he wanted to keep them, he snapped out of his mind though.

"C-can I?"

"Of course, baby!"

"And w-will you stay?" he asked almost inaudibly.

"We won't leave all three of our babies alone!" Mark chuckled and Scott seemed to lighten. He took it well but the blonde...

Not having any better idea to express what he felt, Mason moved down toward the side of the bed and carefully turned Scott on his back, rolling his shirt up. He grabbed his hips, his thumbs caressing the pale skin.

"Hello, babies" he whispered. "This is one of your daddies." He looked up, his boyfriends listening to him without taking a breath. "Your mommy and other daddy know that I never make promises but this time I break the rule. I'm sure you don't even understand me but I'll love you at least as much as I love mommy and daddy. I'm so excited to meet you because I know you'll be beautiful and I wanna see my family together."

"Mace?" Scott said quietly, at the edge of tears again.

"Yes, Princess?"

"You m-mean it?"

Mason smiled at him, climbing back up. It was his turn in kissing their mommy. He started gently massaging his tummy, Mark's hand bumping against his as the brunette wanted to show his affection too.

"Whether they are Mark's or mine, I'll be there for them."

"That's my plan too!"

For the first time since he arrived home, Scott giggled softly. He finally felt that pure happiness which he wanted as soon as his doctor told him the news.

"Mace? Take that paper from my pocket?" he asked, lifting his hips. Mason grabbed the photo, not missing the opportunity to squeeze the blonde's ass. "That was my butt, you perv!" he said with false anger.

"Oops! It seems like I missed it. Here let me try again!"

"No!" Scott whined playfully and took the paper, unfolding it.

"I suppose this is your first ultrasound."

"I really wanna make my little pregnant princess happy but I swear I don't know what I should see!" Mark laughed awkwardly, making Scotty roll his eyes.

"This" he pointed at a lighter dot. "is baby number one. This" another dot. "is baby number two."

"Without your help we wouldn't find them but it's adorable and we're gonna put it on the fridge." Mason smiled, pecking the blonde's nose.

"Can we go to your examinations from now?"

"You want to come?"

"I wanna cum!" Mason chuckled.

"Mace!" the boys whined in perfect union.

"By the way, seeing you naked or at least half naked while we can see the babies too? Hell yes!"

*

They'd been talking for a while when Mark remembered something horrible.

"Scotty! It means no sex?" he asked with wild eyes.

"No butt stuff for a month and very gentle after that" he shrugged but his boys didn't seem to take the new information so well.

"Oh god!"

"Fingers? Toys?"

"Not too deep" he shook his head.

"But how will we make you feel good during that one month?"

"Jut because I can get pregnant, I still have a dick!"

"Don't swear in front of our children, Scott!" Mason said, using his daddy voice.

"And I can give too!"

"It means dom Scott?" Mark asked, his eyes shining excitedly.

"So I can bottom?" Mason seemed to be very interested suddenly but Scott just giggled.

"There are two little babies in here" he gently poked his own tummy where his boyfriends' hands weren't pampering him. "and we're talking about sex!"

"Every child asks how they were made. We're just getting ready to answer!"