Fingers [XXX]

What? You smell some reality behind this one? Nooo! I'm not gay! Ew!
XXX
💜💜💜

"Daddy!" Scott screamed as Mason tried to swallow while his boy was deep down his throat.

"You like that? How about something more?" Mark smirked and tapped Mase's shoulder. He slowly came up while still swirling his tongue around Scott's cock. "Hands and knees, baby!"

Scott was quick to turn around, even though he was shaking from the pleasure.

"Good boy" Mason praised him softly before laying down under the blonde and licking his tip. He relaxed his throat, already knowing what would happen.  "Thrust down into my mouth."

He didn't have to say it twice. Scott loved to bottom but what he loved even more was getting deep blowjobs and prostate massages. The two combined was his weakest spot. And Mark knew that too.

Scotty started moving forward in a slow rhythm, not wanting to hurt his daddy. He was careful until he felt something enter him. As soon as the little toy sinked deeper, his hands gave up and his cock slid down Mason's throat.

Both boys smirked at his reaction, Mase chocking on his shaft, Mark already planning the sequel. He pushed the black toy just a little bit harder before pressing the button on the end.

Mason moaned loudly as Scotty twitched inside him, the younger blonde fighting to hold himself up.

"Is it nice?" Mark breathed out, kissing up next to Scott's spine to his ear. "Like how it rubs your walls?"

"Need- more- please- bigger" he cried out while quickening his movements.

"Want my fingers, Princess?"

"Yessss"

"You want Papi's thick fingers inside you?" Mark whispered while dragging his teeth over Scotty's sensitive skin.

"And Da-Daddy! Please!"

"Yeah? You want that?"

"Ple-please!"

Just as Scott screamed that, he stopped his thrusts and moved back to slide out of Mason's mouth. As soon as the boys understood why he did that, their cocks twitched.

"Wanna come untouched? Want to reach your orgasm while we're fingering you?"

Instead of answering, he turned on his back and opened his legs as wide as he could. The boys sat next to him and put his legs on their shoulders, then placed a few pillows under his ass.

"Look at that, Masey" Mark said in awe, dragging his thumb over Scott's hole. "So wet and ready. Ready for Daddy and Papi, are you?"

"Ye- Ple- Want-" the blonde whimpered.

Mason quickly licked his finger and pushed it in.

"More!"

"Oh, you'll get more, baby" Mase chuckled and crooked the digit, searching for the boy's prostate.

While feeling around, Mark positioned himself next to Mason and slowly inserted his first finger too. He took a moment to enjoy the warmth and the feeling of his other boyfriend but then carefully pulled to the side, opening Scott. Breathing was hard as he watched the boy's hole become wider and wider but he suddenly clenched when Mase found his spot.

"God!"

"No baby, I don't think God should see this" Mark chuckled and pressed another finger in while Mason kept massaging him.

Scott grabbed the sheets under himself, his back arching beautifully.

"More! Please, more!"

"Such an eager boy, aren't you?"

"Please, Daddy" Scott cried. His mouth opened in a silent scream when his boyfriends obeyed.

"You should see yourself, Scotty" Mason whispered. "Wide open just for Papi and Daddy. You feel how you pulse? How your hole sucks us deeper?"

The blonde moaned loudly, his back lifting further upwards while he pushed down against the hands.

Instead of imagining what he looked like down there, he tried to focus on the boys. Despite the obvious differences between them, they looked just the same. Cheeks pink, eyes shining, lips swollen and parted. Their bodies covered in sweat, their cock standing proudly against their abdomens. Scott's exact definition of perfect.

Even though pleasure was running through him, he unfolded his fingers from the sheets and reached out to touch his boys. He grabbed their thighs, stroking upwards until he felt the hair become stronger, curlier. He fisted their manhoods, squeezing lightly.

"I'm not sure that's a good idea, Princess" Mason groaned but didn't do anything to stop him. In fact, he quickened his movements, hitting the blonde's prostate harder.

He suddenly raised his hips, making all the fingers inside him press against his lower wall.

"I-I'm gonna- I'm gonna-"

"Come on, baby. Show us what you got" Mark growled and tried to push a little deeper. He knew that Scotty's rim was extremely sensitive and he loved when something big stretched him there.

"Go- Shi- Fuck!" Scott screamed as his cock twitched and he clenched hard around the boys' fingers.

They often joked around about even his ass' muscles being strong and he did squeeze Mason and Mark almost painfully but they never backed up. They kept fingering him, brushing against his spot, parting their digits to fight for some space.

"Enough" Scott panted, suddenly changing his movements and scooting away from the touches while still shooting his semen.

*

"I have an idea for a new rule" Mark said suddenly, squeezing Scott's hip.

"Hm?" The blonde hummed, still playing with Mason's chest hair.

He couldn't see as the brunette grinned up at Mase but he did feel as a finger slipped inside his sensitive hole.

"Marky!"

"I'm just making sure that you're not hurt" he defended himself.

"By fingering me again?"

"Oh, don't pretend you don't like it, baby boy" Mason whispered. "We all saw you!"

Scotty sighed and rolled his eyes but relaxed against Mark, who didn't seem to stop anytime soon.

"What is that great idea?"

"Well, it's not a secret that you love our fingers, just like that you're stressed because of work quite often. So we should solve one with the other."

"What?" Scott turned a little, so he could see Mark (who was still inside him) from the corner of his eye. "No! I'm proud of how tight I am!"

"You wouldn't be less tight, baby boy" Mason chuckled.

"Of course I would be! If you fingered me every time I was stressed, I'd be able to sit on your fist after two weeks!"

"That's hot" Mark mumbled.

"I'm down for sex as a way to lower our stress levels but only if we switch" Scotty decided finally.

"It sounds like someone wants to be dominant" Mason growled but leaned down and kissed the blonde's hair.

"Something might be wrong with me but the idea of you screaming because of how good I fuck you is one of the sexiest things" Scott shrugged.

"Oh, I'm here for that!" Mark exclaimed suddenly and took out his finger of his boy, just to hug his waist and start playing with Mase's hair (not on his chest...)

"You know, I'm sure that the hardest thing in a throuple is not the 'left out' part but-"

"Our dicks!"

"Scott!"