Cleaning

I'm a dirty boy but this is hot. 💜💜💜
XXX

Scott fumbled with his hands nervously as he sat on the edge of the bed. He heard the boys talking quietly in the bathroom, getting everything ready for their baby. He started questioning his decision to let the other two help him getting ready for their night. In the beginning he thought it was hot and sexy but as he was alone in the room, thinking about water stretching his hole, he already felt nauseous and uncomfortable.

"Everything's okay, Princess?" Mason walked into the room, smiling at his boy.

"I'm afraid, daddy" Scott whimpered, looking up at the other man through his eyelashes.

"There's no need to be nervous" he walked over and kneeled down in front of the blonde, placing his hands at his thighs. "I'll be holding you the whole time and Marky will help too. It's gonna be okay, baby girl!"

"Promise?"

"I promise, little one."

*

"Are you comfy, baby?" Mason grabbed the boy's hand on his stomach, interlocking their fingers.

"Yeah" he nodded and rested his head back against his daddy's shoulder. Mace was in the bathtub, Scotty laying on top of him with his legs placed on the sides of the tub.

"Safeword?" Mark asked with the lubed up tool in his hand.

"Puppy."

"Good girl" the brunette leaned down, kissing Scotty's forehead before showing him what will happen exactly. "There's this little ball at the end, we're gonna inflate it when it's inside, then open the tap."

"In the beginning you'll hardly feel anything but then it's gonna stretch. No pain, but it'll feel strange." Mason added, his other hand sneaking down to play at Scott's entrance.

The blonde whined quietly at the sensation and looked up at Mark with pleading eyes. He smiled softly at the boy, then sat down on the floor and pushed Mason's fingers away. He rubbed his hole with his thumb a few times before positioning the pipe there and gently pushing in. Scott moaned at the feeling of the cool plastic opening him. Mark didn't put too much in before looking up to check if everyone was ready.

Mason was kissing the blonde's jaw, who was laying with closed eyes, already breathing heavily.

"I'm gonna start blowing it up now" he announced quietly and took the pump in his other hand. He was careful at the first few times but as he saw Scott's cock twitch after the third push, he couldn't help but smile.

"How many?" Scotty asked without opening his eyes.

"How about eight?" Mason recommended.

"Eight?" he breathed in sharply, already knowing that it'd be very close to being painful.

"You want more, baby?" the other blonde chuckled and Scott shook his head.

"No, thank you."

Mark gave him the next two pumps quickly, then stopped to let him take a breath.

"Three more, Princess" Mason whispered before turning back to the hickey he was making on his boy's neck.

"If it's too much, tell me!" Mark warned before squeezing the tool again and again and again. Scott was panting as the brunette closed the valve, carefully placing the pump at the bottom of the tub. "You're such a good girl, Scotty!" he praised then opened the tap, the temperature set up.

For almost four minutes none of them said anything. The boys was watching Scott, searching for any proof of pain but he took the light stretch like a champion. When he first whined, his tummy was already flatulent, Mason's hand gentle on top of the bump.