Cerberus

A/N:Just some Luci fluff for you guys :^)

   “Luci! I’m home!” You shouted into the pent house. You kept one side of your coat covering one of your arms. It was a windy, rainy night in L.A. when you came across a little creature left in a box and its little sounds broke your heart. So you took the little guy in and plan to when Lucifer over into keeping him.

  “Welcome home, darling.” He purred as he rounded the corner, seemingly only wearing his robe. His signature smirk falter when he saw how your body was positioned. “Why are you acting suspicious? You’re hiding something.”

  “I’m not!” You sheepishly smile, your tone pointed that you were definitely hiding something.

  “I will tickle the information out of you.”

  “Alright, alright.” You quickly signaled the metaphorical white flag. You slowly move the bundle of fur that was under your coat, showing a small, wet black kitten with a flat face and vibrant amber eyes.

  “What is that?”

  “It’s a kitten! Is he a cute little guy?” You gushed and held him up more to Luci. “I was thinking of naming him Cerberus.”

  “Oh come on.” He groaned, but smiled nonetheless. He walked up and took the kitten gently from your hands, raising in the air to his face. “He is rather ugly... though oddly very cute as well.” The kitten raised its little head, before giving Lucifer’s nose a little lick. Cerberus mewed and pawed at your boyfriends, seemingly happy.

  “Aw looks like little Cerberus likes you, Luci!”

  “It seems so, but can we call him something other than Cerberus?”

  “Hmmm nope!” You popped the ‘p’ and gently took the kitten back into your arms. “We better stop at the pet shop tomorrow ASAP. Now, let’s give him some food, a bath, and a place to sleep.”

  “We are officially parents, darling.” Lucifer chuckled and went to get some cat friendly food for little Cerberus while you went into the bedroom to use a spare pillow and blanket to make a temporary bed on the floor. You go back to the main room where Lucifer stood with a plate of a small amount of tuna.

--

  Cerberus was well fed and bathed, and now it is time for bed. Placing the black kitten on his bed, you and Lucifer climbed into your own bed for the night. You curled up next to Luci, nuzzling you face into his chest, exhaling and close your eyes to sleep.

  It was when you were about fall asleep when you heard tiny meows coming from Cerberus. Next thing you knew, Lucifer got out of bed. You heard him quietly walk to Cerberus, and then quietly lay down next to you. The only thing different was there was a fluffy kitten laying between you.

  “Aw, how sweet.” You teased, giving the kitten a little scratch behind its ears. “He is a little purr machine, isn’t he?"

  “I’ve grown to love him already.” Luci chuckled, wrapping his arm around you.  

  “Lucifer, (Y/N), and little old Cerberus.”

  “Sure you don’t want to change his name?”

  "It stays Cerberus."

--

A/N: Update on my hand: the bruising and stuffs gone away and immediate pain is gone, though if i move my pinkie itll hurt sometimes.
I found out i have a cyst in my right wrist, a ganglion cyst so that causes pain flare ups. i wont be able to get it removed until winter break cause college class starts Monday ;;