Coffee And A Side of You

You smile as you placed a birthday sundae for a young boy onto the table, your two cousins sang happy birthday. It was your family's dinners tradition to celebrate a customers birthday like so. It made you happy to see the excited smile on the young boys face and how happy he was. Your cousins singing ended and the three of you clapped for a brief moment before returning to work.

You work at your parents hash house along with a few other family members to help out. The restaurant wasn't as popular as the local Denny's or the Omelet Houses but a good amount regulars kept the place a float and kept your parents happy and that's what matters to you. You do have a more shy nature, but you still did the job the best you could.

Currently, you started wiping off the bar from the morning regulars until your cousin Lisa approached you with a slight smirk.

"You got a customer in your section, (Y/N) and he is a real looker." She purred as she looked in the customers direction. "If you want to let me handle this one. You are shy after all and usually deal with the regulars."

"Go worry about your own section, Lisa." You roll your eyes and give your cleaning towel to your cousin. You take a glance at the man at the booth and you had to agree with your cousin; he was good looking. You felt your heart beat quicken but dismissed it and walked towards the man with a small smile.

"Hello, I will be your waitress for today." You greeted as the man gave you a once over, causing you to blush slightly. "Would you like anything to drink?"

"Oh yes, coffee sounds delightful." He gave you a cheeky smirk. "What would you like, my dear?" He stared deeply into your eyes and honestly you felt a little weirded out.

"Uh just to help out here, sir." You answer honestly. "Well, I-um-I will get you your coffee." You quickly turn away from him to get a mug and the coffee pot. You were seriously feeling super flustered about him staring at you like so. Yeah, you've had a few weird customers but none of them were like this man. You decided just to do your job and try not to think much about it so you started brewing a pot of coffee. When the machine dinged you quickly pulled the pot out and poured the hot coffee in the porcelain mug. Carefully, you walk back to the man's booth and placed his mug onto the table.

"Have you decided what you wanted to eat, sir?" You ask politely while take out your notepad and pencil.

"I would like the pancakes and a side of you, (Y/N)." You face felt on fire from his flirtatious remark.

"Um..." You felt like your voice was gone.

"Oh a shy one are you? Shy humans tend to be...cuter." He kept his smirk up. "Look you seem different from most women I meet, so let's go on a date tonight. What time do you get off?" You were speechless and not sure what to do in this situation. You hardly knew this devishly handsome man nor were you sure you can trust him; you didn't even know his name!

"I-I don't know you or your name though..." You mumble. "Look I need to get to work-"

"My name is Lucifer Morningstar and I am the owner of a very popular nightclub called Lux, just down the street. If you would like, I can wait for your break and we can sit to chat."

"Why?"

"I told you, you interest me and I want to know you. Plus you aren't bad on the eyes."

"I'll-um-I'll put in your order now." You quickly scamper off, completely flustered, to put this Lucifer Morningstar's order. You honestly weren't sure whether you should take this man's offer and sit and chat with him, but something tells you maybe he's different. Maybe you should sit with him during break. But right now, you only focused on serving other customers who are now sitting in your section.