Happy Dog

Your head perked at the sound of a few sharp knocks on your front. You weren't expecting company today so you were pretty curious on who would be visiting you. You looked to your black mutt, Lucifer, was still sleeping on his bed. You were silently thanking the air that he didn't hear the knocking because he would of barked like crazy. You stretched your arms before skipping to the door to answer Iit. With a few turns of a few locks, you swing the door open and there stood the handsome devil himself; Lucifer Morningstar.

"Hey, Luci. What brings you here?" You smile at him, keeping your voice a bit quieter than usual. You didn't want to deal with two Lucifers.

"Why are you so quiet, my dear?" He smirked. "Last night you were more than loud. I'm here to see your place for the first time." You heard your dog began to stir and you groan. "What's the-"

BARK BARK BARK

"Oh great, you woke up the beast." You roll your eyes as your shaggy black dog came burling to the door.

"Oh I didn't you had a dog, (Y/N)." Lucifer knelt down and slowly petting the smaller, scraggy Lucifer. "For being loud a few seconds earlier, he is quiet friendly. What is his name?"

"Lucifer."

"Yes? Are you going to answer my question now?"

"His name is Lucifer, Lucifer." You gave a quick laugh. "Now get your ass inside, your letting out the cold air." The tall devil walked in and made sure to close the door. He followed you around while your dog followed him.

"So you have a dog named after me, hmm?"

"His name was Lucifer before I adopted him." You looked down at your beloved dog and noticed him trying to jump on 'human' Lucifer's leg. "Lucifer, sit!"

"Why are you ordering the king of hell to sit?"

"I'm talking to the dog, Luci."

"Oh..."

"But if you want to go sit on the couch be my guest." He gave you a look before sitting down. Your dog quickly jumped up and laid across his lap.

"Is...he usually like this?" He looked down at your comfortable dog. You simply chuckled and gave a small shake of your head. "Can you get...Lucifer off me please?"

"Hmm...Nope." You popped the 'P' in the word. You sat yourself next to Lucifer before turning on the T.V. to a random show. Your dog noticed your presence and made sure to shimmy his way to where his head was on your lap and his rear end was on Lucifer's. The sight of your happy dogs wagging tail made you laugh while the handsome devil simply groaned.

"This is just a ridiculous."

"You love him and you know it."

"Yes, I do indeed love this wiggling beast named after me." He rolled his dark brown eyes before he slowly began to pet your dog once more.