Mending (Part 2)

"(Y/N)." Boomed the angry voice of Amenadeil. He was right in front of you, looking explosive with anger. The sight of your friend looking so livid made you petrified; you were too scared to even blink.

"A-Amenadeil-" You barely managed to stutter out.

"How could you?" He slowly approached, his aura was seeping with fiery anger. He continued to walk towards your now shaking form, keeping silent until he was standing right in front of you. "You-You slept with Lucifer! The angel to be banished from Heaven."

"Amenadeil-"

"What excuses are you going to use?! The evidence is quiet stacked up against you! How can you let yourself be defiled by that man made of sin?"

"I love him, Ammy! T-There is a connection between us. A strong one that w-we couldn't deny!" Your voice cracked as you begin to sob. "It-It feels like we w-were meant for each other-!"

"MEANT FOR EACH OTHER!?" He roared. He dark eyes glared into yours for moments of silence before his chuckle broke the tension. "You say you are meant for each other, hm? In that case, you are banished from heaven!"

"W-What...? You-You can't! We were friends!" You sob harder. His strong hand gripped your shoulder as he pushed you to your knees. Your hands latch to his forearm, hysterically pleading him not to banish you. "Amenadeil p-please!"

"You know the punishment, (Y/N). You know what happens when you betray the angels." He growled. Your pearly white wings were now visible and now you were making no sense with your pleading. The dark-skinned angel pulled out his blade and roughly gripped your wing near the base. With one swift movement, he cut your left wing off. You let out a blood curdling scream from the pain, you collapsed to your stomach trying to gasp for air but it wasn't filling your lungs quick enough. Amenadeil placed his boot in between your remaining wing and the bloody gash left from the other one being severed. In the same process as before, the right wing came off just as quick, making you release another pained scream that echoed through the warehouse. Never have felt such excruciating pain in your long life nor have you ever bled this much either.

"W-W-Why...? Just b-because we l-l-love each other?" You managed to choke out. Tears and your own blood stained your face as you turn your head to look him dead in the eyes.

"That is exactly why, (Y/N). No angel is to love or feel connected to Lucifer; especially you, my friend. Banishing you to Earth almost seems pointless now since you are with Lucifer but I took pleasure into taking your wings from you and now, I will have pleasure on having them burned." Amenadeil dropped your wings on each side of you, almost as if he was teasing you there weren't attached. "You should of thought of the consequences beforehand." His voice held no remorse. He snapped his fingers and your wings burst into flames. You couldn't move, the only thing you could do was watch in horror. Your bloodshot eyes went back to where the other angel was but he had already disappeared.

Twenty minutes passed your wings were scorched into the ground and you hadn't moved at all. You were too shocked; in too much pain to try and get up. You didn't see much of a point to try and make it out of the place; what was the point now? You felt incomplete, empty, unworthy; so many things were feeling your mind. Everything mentally and physically hurt and the only thing you could do was lie there and wait for the pain to subdue.

You close your eyes, a few stray tears some-how managed to fall from your swollen eyes. How could Amenadeil do this to you? It was one thing to be kicked from Heaven but for him to cut a burn your wings? You were slowly giving up; perhaps you could just rot away.

BAM!

Your blood-shot, (eye color) eyes shot open to the sound of a heavy metal door being opened.

"Chloe Decker L.A.P.D., you guys can stop the party now-" The familiar blonde who had helped Lucifer and you find the angel sword walked in. Her light eyes landed on your bloodied form and her face dropped to worry. "Oh my god, (Y/N)?" She instantly ran to your body but stopped at the sight of your burned wings in the stone floor. Chloe shook her head and dropped next to you while examining the gashes on your back. "I'm going to call the ambulance-"

"No." You hissed, cutting her off. Your throat burned but you still talked. "Call...call Lucifer."

"But your back! You've probably lost a lot of blood already."

"Just g-get him. Please." Hesitation crossed her face but she complied to your requests and brought out her cell phone.

"Lucifer! I need you to come here." She quickly gave him the address. "It's-It's your friend, (Y/N), she is badly hurt.... She has deep wounds on her shoulder blades." Judging from the beep on the other end, he must of hung up. With some built up strength, you tried pushing yourself from the cold floor. "No-No! Don't move or you will cause more bleeding. Shit, I forgot about putting pressure." The blonde woman hastily shrugged off her jacket and applied pressure to your back.

BAM!

The door opened once again and in came a teary-eyed, concerned Lucifer.