Mending (Part 1)

Request: Wow I love all your Lucifer (the fox tv show) writings! As well as the Harry Potter ones (especially young Sirius Black). May I please request a Lucifer X Reader where y/n is an angel (Amenadeil's friend or something) and despite that she and lucifer end up falling in love? Maybe she gets kicked out of heaven because of that?

Lucifer sat alone in his bar, doing what he tends to do on his own; drink alcohol and brood. He tapped his glass of some sort of fancy whiskey with the ring on his finger, completely bored and completely moody; what's new? He didn't expect much excitement for the rest of the day unless Chloe had a case she needed help with. What he didn't expect was for Amenadeil and you to pop in and pay a visit.

"Lucifer." Amenadeil's deep, powerful voice greeted in a cool voice.

"Hello, Amenadeil. I wasn't expecting your company this evening." The devil replied in the same manner. "Did you bring this little angel here to help persuade me back to Hell? Because it won't work, brother." Lucifer glanced at you-more like examined- and took in all your features; gorgeous wasn't a good enough word to describe how you look. Your eyes were a lovely shade of (eye color) and your (hair color) hair was flawless like your porcelain smooth, (skin tone) skin.

"No actually, I require a little help." You smile. You step forwards to him and offer your hand to shake. "My name is (Y/N). I am friend of Amenadeil."

"Well (Y/N), friend of Amenadeil, you obviously know who I am." He takes your soft hand is large one and gave a small kiss to the back of your hand.

"Don't get distracted. Now tell him why you need his help." The angel was glaring at the two of you, obviously irritated and angry. "Tell him (Y/N) why you would even need his help."

"Oh am I sensing a little friendship fight-"

"Lucifer." The former king of hell simply raised his hands in defense as his brother glared.

"I need you help to find something." You started, wringing your hands. "It's rather embarrassing really, but I need you help finding my Angel sword. I sort of lost it here on Earth."

"You what?" Lucifer coughed. Never had he heard of an angel actually losing their sword on accident.

"You see, (Y/N) has a bad habit of visiting and walking along with the humans when she shouldn't be. I don't even know how the sword got stolen in the first place but I don't really care. We need it back in heaven before a human can cause trouble with it."

"I will help then."

"Never had I thought you would be so willing to help us, Lucifer." Amenadeil said with a sarcastic tone.

"I am not helping you brother, I am only going to help (Y/N). After the whole wing incident, I don't exactly trust you anymore. Not that I have ever anyways."

"Good, then you and I will start searching for it tomorrow then?" You ask.

"Of course, as long as you don't bring him along. He is a big buzzkill." You giggle and nod your head in confirmation to Lucifer. You and Amenadeil left without another word, leaving Lucifer alone once again. He wasn't completely sure why he agreed so easily to help you-an angel still in heaven-find her sword. Something about you entranced him, made him feel a warm and fuzzy feeling in his chest. He quickly shook his head and downed the rest of his whiskey before heading off to bed.

It was the next day and Lucifer barely had awoken when you appeared into his bedroom; which had given him a slight fright (but he wouldn't openly admit that). You were wearing simple clothes similar to the ones you wore yesterday; a black long-sleeved shirt, skinny jeans with a few tears, and worn out boots. You had a grin plastered on your face as you looked at him in bed, excitement buzzed off you.

"Well you are here early, my dear." He smirked and quickly pulled on his usual attire.

"I am just a bit happy to be on Earth. I am not exactly allowed even though I sneak down every now and then."

"Even though you have to spend it with the outcasted brother of Gods litter?"

"Well you can't be too bad? Amenadeil has told me many stories of you before you... well..."

"Before I was sent to rule hell? Never expected him to talk about me honestly." He trailed off before he put his signature smirk back on his face. "Enough with family drama, I have a friend who might be able to help find your sword." Lucifer and you quickly exited him penthouse and started the quest for your sword.

You two barely managed to get back to Lucifer's home after a wild day, but all together you both got the sword back. It started off with questioning a few people (you let Lucifer handle the violent parts), then finding out it was sold to a Christian maniac who was angry at his adultering wife. Lucifer managed to persuade him to hand over the sword, even though it wasn't a peaceful surrender. You both had grown close through this small task, ultimately resulting in you promising more visits to Lucifer.

-

Now here you both are, after weeks of you sneaking out of heaven to meet with him, laughing your asses off while chatting about the most random of things. You two were practically inseparable at the moment and you two seemed to grow closer at the minute; despite you being an Angel and him being the former King of Hell.

"I really wish I was able to meet you sooner, Lucifer." You giggle. "You are so charming"

"Why thank you, dear." He smirked. "You aren't bad yourself, I wish we met earlier in our lives."

"Yeah, that would have been nice."

"(Y/N), I have something to tell you." Lucifer stood in front of you. " I never felt this way about another and I just wanted to say...I love you, my dear."

"Oh Lucifer" You smiled and rested one of your hands on his cheek. "I love you as well.

Things were a comfortable silence between you both. Your heavenly (eye color) eyes bore into his brown ones longingly, you both felt emotions mix and swirl in your forms as you both kept staring at each other. Like a a flash of lightning, Lucifer's lips were pressed against yours; his large hands cupped your ass as you jumped and wrapped your legs around his waist. He carried you to his bedroom where he laid you onto your back on his bed.

Lucifer slowly crawled over you with lust on his face. Yours was flushed, your breath was hitched. He slowly smirked and attacked your neck with biting and kissing. You let out a soft moan as he hit your sweet spot, your hand found its way in his thick hair. His hands slowly traced your sides and up your shirt, making you shiver in delight. His hands reached and maneuvered under your bra and his warm hands caressed your breast. His lips moved to your ear and muttered three words that sent shocks of joys throughout your body.

"I love you." Tonight you were giving your angelic self to the Devil.

You woke up naked in silky sheets in the muscular arms of Lucifer. Memories of last nights actions played clear in your mind and you regretted nothing at. There was a connection between you and the fallen angel beside you; neither of you could deny the fact. In the short time Lucifer and you spent together seemed like forever and you both wanted to keep it that way.

"Mmmm darling." Luci mumbled sleepily. "Are you always up early?"

"I need to return to heaven to return the sword, Lucifer. I will try and come back as soon as possible." You smile and place a chaste kiss to his lips. You dress quickly and told Lucifer 'I love you' before teleporting off.

Instantly, you took off to return the sword, which was an easy task that didn't take much time at all. You quickly teleported yourself back on Earth, but something went wrong. You weren't back in Lucifer's residence but in a abandon looking warehouse.