Shower

A/N: Hi guys!! Just letting you know updates mayyy be a bit slower than normal. I started college this week so things are a bit hectic! I hope you enjoy
--
You sigh as you walked out the elevator, plopping down on Lucifers couch while massaging your temples. Today at you work, you were way too busy. Not only have you been taking extra shifts, you've also been covering for a coworkers a lot more. Your stress levels were skyrocketing out of the roof and mentally you felt beaten down, and emotionally drained.

"Hello, love!" Lucifer entered the room and sat down next you, giving a peck to your cheek.

"Hey..." You mumbled, your eye lids drooping.

"Whats wrong dear? Usually you are bit more perkier."

"Just work being stressful." You sighed and leaned against the fallen angel; you fought to keep your eyes open.

"I know what may help you releave some stress." He wiggled his brows with a suggestive tone.

"Sorry, Luci, I'm not in the mood for that. Though if you have another suggestion I'll take that."

"How about a shower then? No hot sexy fun tiness, just a hot shower with me." He smiled sincerely and stood up, offering his hand to you. You took his much larger hand and allowed him to lead you towards the bathroom.

He turned on the water and while waiting for it to heat up, you both stripped off your clothes. There was a brief, cold breeze, making you shutter while steam slowly filled the bathroom. You step into the shower with Lucifer roght behind you, the warm water hits your skin and you could already feel the stress start to leave your body.

"The shower is already helping." You smiled while Lucifer gave a cheeky smirk.

"May I massage your shoulders, my queen?"

"You may." You chuckled and turned around. You felt his hands start to massage your shoulders, the warm water added relief.

"I can feel all the knots in your shoulders. Why don't you just quit your job? I can support you, you know."

"I don't want to free load off you." You sigh and turn around, placing your hands on Lucifer's broad chest as water drops dribbled down.

"You know I don't mind. I just hate seeing so stressed." He murmered into your ear, petting your wet hair while pulling you in close to him. "I love you, (Y/N), please consider my offer or at least consider taking a vacation."

"I love you too, Lucifer, and I will." You lean and place your forehead onto his shoulder, holding onto him as he and the warm water slowly wash away your troubles.