Peppermint

Alone for the holidays

You had previously thought. All your family lived in different states and you didn't want to travel to one place and make the other upset. So you decided to stay home in your cozy apartment in L.A..

But then a phone call from the Devil himself on Christmas Eve changed that.

"Hello darling!" His voice came through on your cellphone.

"Hey Luci, what's up?"

"Are you doing anything for Christmas tomorrow?"

"No I'm not-"

"Good! You're coming to my Christmas party." Before you could even argue with him, he hung up. You sigh and shake your head. Looks like you have plans tomorrow.

--
You get in line for Lucifer's party but Mazikeen  came out and dragged you in the club. She gave you a really tight  awkward hug before going off in a sea of people. You glance around the night club in awe at all the decorations. Beautiful, color changing snow flakes hung from the ceiling. There was a large Christmas tree hung up by the bar with a beautiful star on top.

"Hello dear. I knew you would love these decorations." Lucifer spoke as he came up beside you. His arm was loosely draped around your shoulders, making you blush. You glance over at him, he was wearing a very fancy suit that seemed to match your dress you decided to wear.

"Yeah they are pretty amazing." You smiled at him. "Thanks for inviting me, Luci!"

"You're quite welcome." He leaned down and placed a kiss against your cheek. "You look beautiful, (Y/N)."

"You don't look to bad yourself, Lucifer." You elbow him in the side with a smirk. The song Jingle Bell Rock came on and you had a bright idea. "Hey let's dance!"

"If you insisted." He laughed and you giggle. He walks you down to the dance floor and wrapped one arm around your waist and his hand was in yours. To the beat of the song you both swayed from left to right with big grins on your faces.

In the middle of the song, you pulled away with your hands connected and you began spinning around. You laughed loudly, throwing your head while Lucifer laughed. He smiled and rose one of his arms, letting twirl into his body before he dipped you. His dark eyes looked into your (e/c) ones.

 His dark eyes looked into your (e/c) ones

"Merry Christmas, love."

"Merry Christmas, Lucifer." And then his lips met yours in a sweet, peppermint kiss.