He Got Moves

A/N: MERRY CHRISTMAS I CANT BELIEVE I GOT THIS DONE AT 11:06 PM ON CHRISTMAS EVE

               A smile blossomed on your face when you saw your long time boyfriend, Lucifer Morningstar, come down the stairs, coffee in one hand and a bagged bagel in the other. You push away your paper work and close your laptop as he set the coffee and bagel in front of you.

               "Good morning my love. I know how you are without your coffee.“ He placed a kiss to your forehead. Lucifer stole Dan’s empty chair and sat at your desk. You smile at him before taking a sip of the warm Peppermint Mocha.

               "You’re an angel, you know that?” You playfully smirk while he rolled his eyes.

               "So very funny, (Y/N).“ You stick your tongue out before taking another sip of the coffee.  

               "When there is no topper for a Christmas tree, do you fill in as the angel?”

               "Drink your coffee and eat your bagel.“ He chuckled. You and him chatted while you ate and drank, sharing your coffee and food with him. You were happy you had no pushing paperwork to work on, you didn’t get to spend much time at work with Lucifer as much as a person may think. He is usually out on the field while you stayed back to work on whatever.

               "Hey guys!” Chloe greeted as she walked over, a pretty smile on her face.

“Hello Decker.” Luci replied for the both of you, since you took a bite of the bagel. “What brings you to our neck of the woods?”

“Well it’s Christmas Eve and I was wondering if you both would like to come over to my place for a small party. It’ll just be you two, Dan, Maze, Trixie and I. The theme is ugly Christmas sweaters.”  

“Sounds fun! We’ll gladly go.” You grin while wiping your lips of crumbs.

“Good! See you around 5’oclock!” She waved and went to her desk. You drink your coffee while Lucifer stood up.  

“I think Chloe needs me!” He pecked your lips. “I’ll talk to you as soon as I can.” You watched your Angel of a boyfriend jog off to where Chloe and Ella stood. You sigh through your nose and pull your paper work and lift your laptop screen back up.  

"Back to another boring day at work.” You mumble to yourself.

You and Lucifer arrived at Chloe’s place right at 5 o'clock. You and him were wearing matching, ‘ugly’ Christmas sweaters, well more like you forced Luci’s hand to wear it. They were black with green trimmings, with an alien Santa Clause and a moon with the words “Believe”. Lucifer knocked and the door and pulled at his sweater.

“Hey guys!” Chloe opened the door with a surprised face. “Wow, nice sweaters guys.”

“Nice sweater to you too, Chloe.” You giggled at her over the top, pompom tree sweater.

“Lucifer! (Y/N)!” Trixie yelled as she ran to the door, wearing the same sweater Chloe was. The little girl hugged Luci’s waist first before she wrapped her arms tightly around yours. “C'mon, Nightmare Before Christmas just started!” She dragged you inside and to the couch where the beginning of the movie was already playing.

“Hey (Y/N)! Lucifer.” Dan greeted, carrying a tray of cookies.  

“What a fitting sweater, detective douche.” Lucifer smirked at his Grinch sweater.

“Ha-ha. Sit and eat a cookie.”

“This sweater is itchy!” You heard Maze growl from behind you. You look and see her sweater was red with the words 'Get festive bitches’ in white font. “Let’s get this show on the road.”

It was later in the night and now everyone laughing and dancing to Christmas music. You and Lucifer held hands, swinging your arms from left to right to “Rockin’ Around the Christmas Tree”. You were ecstatic to see Lucifer really enjoy himself. You laughed when he suddenly twirled you and dipped you low to the ground.

“Wow the Devil’s got moves.” You giggle.

“You should already know that, my dear.” He smirked and cocked his head. He leaned in and kissed your lips, before pulling you right back up.  

“Oh I know alright-”

“Okay! Enough you two.” Dan said while rolling his eyes.

“Don’t be a buzzkill, Dan the Douche.” Lucifer shot back before kissing you again, as Jingle Bells played in the background.