West Coast

Down on the West Coast they got a sayin'
"If you're not drinkin' then you're not playin'
But you've got the music, you've got the music
In you, don't you?

You entered Lux with subtle exciment, it wasn't your first time in a nightclub but it was your first time in the exclusive Lux run by the devilish man known as Lucifer Morningstar. Although the night clubs you have visited in the past weren't the best, this one made up for the not-so-great ones. Lux had an elegant yet care-free feel to it and with the dimmed lights and the techno-dance music made the perfect enviroment for a good time.

Your hand clamped on the the handrail before you made your decent down the stairs to the main level of the club where everyone was at. You decided to start the night with a drink or two. You took a seat at one of free barstools and waited for the young woman who was working the bar to make a drink.

"Hello." She slid over to where you were siting, with a slight smirk on her lips. "What can I get you?"

"Hmmm... How about a Dirty Shirley?" You smile.

"You got it." She winked and started mixing your drink. "Heres one Dirty Shirly."

"Thank you." You take a small sip of your drink and listen to the loud music before it slowly faded off.

"Hello everybody!" A British voice rang out through the club. People cheered near you making you turn yourself around to see a very handsome man sitting at a gorgeous piano. "I have a special treat for you all tonight." you watched him intently as here he started playing a song on the instrument. You inspected his everything with piercing (eye color) eyes; from the way he moved while playing to the shape of his nose.

'So this must be the famous Lucifer Morningstar.' You thought to yourself, a small smirk slid onto your face; he was definitely as handsome as they say and his voice was elegant. 'No wonder everyone talks about him.' It was very difficult to keep your eyes off the gorgeous man and you noticed almost all the women and even some men were looking at the clubowner with lust but you honestly felt more than lust to him; you felt intrigued and pulled towards him (although you did feel a bit turn on, there was no denying that.) You wondered what made you so interested in the infamous Lucifer Morningstar; maybe his looks? Or his movements while playing the piano? Maybe it was his stellar voice or the confidence that radiated off of him. Or perphaps it was all of the above. Either way you wanted to get to know him and not with just a simple one night stand.

His playing and singing came to an end and his dark eyes full of mystery landed on your focused (eye color)'s. You felt a spark in your chest while you both stared at each other. He lips rose in a smirk as his gave a small but noticable wink your way. Trying not to fall for him so quickly, you simply roll your eyes and turn around to face the shelves of different sized bottles of alcohol. While people clapped, you soley kept yourself focused on a half empty bottle of whiskey sitting on the middle shelf. You notice in the corner of you eye someone taking a seat on the barstool next to you.

"Hello, love." The recognizable voice of Lucifer greeted you. You craned your head to look at him, that smirk he gave you was still there on his handsome face. "I haven't seen you in this nightclub and believe me, I would of recognized a beautiful face like yours."

"Do you usually hit on customers like this?" You ask with a playful tone. He raised his eyebrows in slight shock, you guessed most people would of melted easily for his charms. His moment of shock immediately wore off and his confident smirk reappeared.

"My apologies then."

"Are you really?" You rose a brow while taking a slow sip of your drink. "Or are you trying to woo me for sex?" As handsome as Lucifer is, you weren't an 'easy lay'.