Gift of Sight

A/N: OOF i am back everyone! kind of. ill try and write more today ^^ I hope you enjoy! The ending is bleh btw im sorry 

Request:  Can I request a Lucifer Morningstar x reader? The reader has a gift of sight and she can see his true form even when he looks human to other people? He’s surprised she isn’t afraid but she’s more turned on than anything. He falls for her easily since she isn’t afraid of who he really is.
-----

   You checked over your appearance one last time in your mirror before you left your new apartment in Los Angeles. You had recently moved to L.A. from your hometown due to a job transfer. You were a crime scene photographer for your hometowns police and the LAPD needed a new one, so they offered you a well-paying job and you accepted. Your whole body buzzed with excitement and nervousness for your first day.

   "Can’t forget my camera on the first day!“ You said to yourself. You grabbed the black case and made sure to check that our camera was there before you left out the door. You took an Uber to the LAPD and arrived ten minutes early, just as you planned.  You wanted to get to know some of your co-workers and to get a tour of the building.

   As you walked up the steps to the precinct, you notice a very beautiful woman walk out of the building. She had long black hair with tan skin, which complimented her dark outfit quiet well. You made eye contact with her and for a few seconds, her face shifted into something else. Half of her face was still the same, but the other side was like it was burned or rotted away, leaving grey and black skin. Her once dark eye looked clouded with a yellow tinted white.

   She stared at you as you both walked past each other, she stared too. The woman’s face was pure shock before and you decided best to just look away and keep walking forward to the building. Whatever you just saw was strange, but you tried your best to just let whatever happen go. You needed a clear head for your first day.

-

   You’ve been at the LAPD for two hours and you were already having a blast. You were spending most your time with Ella Lopez, the forensic scientist for the LAPD. She is very outgoing and made sure you felt at home; even giving you a tour of her lab. Currently, you both were in the lab as she told you about all her close friends who work alongside with her.

   "Chloe Decker and Lucifer Morningstar are like the top team here.” She explained, “They work well together but Lucifer can get a bit… arrogant? Yeah that can work for him. But he is still a good guy nonetheless. Chloe is great too. She’s a good worker and an awesome friend.”

   "I can’t wait to meet them.“ You smile with excitement.  

   "Oh, I can’t forget about Dan Espinoza! He’s a really sweet guy and a good detective, despite his past.”

    Ella told you more about people in the station, and some of the gossip too, just to keep you in the loop. As she told you the relationship theories between one of the officers and the janitor staff, she dropped her story mid story and dragged you out to the main floor, towards two people at a desk.

   "Lucifer! Chloe! Meet our new crime scene photographer!“ Ella smiled as she called out. The man and woman turned around and smiled as well. Your eyes went to the blonde woman first, she had a kind look and presence about her.  

   "Hello, I’m Chloe.” She greeted, shaking your hand.

   "I’m (Y/N). I can’t wait to work with you.“ You responded.

   "Hello, darling.” The man’s British voice pulled your attention away from Decker. You looked to the tall, handsome man. But once your (e/c) eyes met his dark eyes, his face became distorted. You were taken back his face, it was red and marred, his eyes were sunken in while their color was a blood red. You gulped and broke eye contact with him, his face was back to normal. From the look of his face Lucifer was also taken back as well.