"Why don't you talk to him? I can tell you really like him. If you didn't, it wouldn't bother you this much", she said.

~~~

The next day, Namjoon tried talking to me again but I couldn't talk to him. I was still upset that he lied to me.

When school was over, I was headed towards the exit but forgot I left my math book in my locker.  Once I opened my locker, a hand roughly pushed it closed. I was pushed against the locker and slapped across the face.

The force of the slap caused me to fall onto the floor. When I looked up, I noticed my ex boyfriend standing before me with an angry face.

"You break up with me and then start whoring around after? That's unacceptable. You're coming home with me", he said, grabbing my arm quite roughly.We didn't get far as he was pushed to the ground. A body stood in front of me, his back facing me.

"Are you okay?"

It was Namjoon. He pushed my ex boyfriend to the ground.

"You're gonna pay for that", my ex stood up, anger showing through his expression.

He was ready to throw a punch. He didn't care if he was the president's son. No one messes with him.

My ex threw a punch but missed as Namjoon dodged it. He instead punched the wall, causing him to yell out in pain. Namjoon took that chance to grab my hand and ran out of the school.

Once we were far away enough, we stopped running. Namjoon checked on me, making sure I wasn't hurt too bad.

"I'm sorry (y/n)", he said.

I rolled my eyes and turned away.

"Why did you lie to me? Did you just want to sleep with me? You made me feel like an idiot when you weren't in the room the next morning. I called you but you never answered", I mumbled.

"They confiscated my phone when I got back home. You knew I was leaving. And I'm sorry I lied. I didn't 100% lie to you. Just my name and what I do", he explained.

"I don't know if I believe you", I said.

"Well believe this...I love you. During the past two months with you, I've felt happy. Being the president's son puts a lot of pressure on me. I thought that if I pretend to be someone else, I wouldn't be so stressed. I've never felt so happy. Falling in love with you made me happy. I'm truly sorry for lying to you. It won't happen again. Give me another chance", he said, holding my hand to turn me around.

"I don't know. I mean, you're the president's son. Shouldn't you be with someone who's, like, at a higher class? Someone who's worth-"

"Stop that. I don't care about whether you have money. I care about you. I love you", he whispered.

He placed his hand on my cheek. He was careful not to over step boundaries since he wasn't sure if I was still upset.

"W-When did you realize you were in love with me?", I asked.

"After that day when we went to the beach. I told about that secret I've kept to myself and you didn't judge me. You made me feel safe. I know it's weird to hear but after that I trusted you more. I don't really open up to people that easily", he said.

"So..you really do love me?.you're not just saying that to sleep with me are you?", I asked.

"No. And that night, it really was amazing. If you don't feel comfortable, we don't have to do it again until you're ready", he said.

"..okay. I forgive you. Just..no more lies please. If we're gonna make this work then we both have to be honest", I said.

"Alright. So..do you have anything to say to me?", he lightly smirked.

I knew what he was talking about. The smile on his handsome face threw me off. My face felt like it was gonna melt off from all the heat.

"I mean..I guess I...love you too", I mumbled the last part.

"I'm sorry. What was that now?", he asked, positioning his hand close to his ear.

"I said I love you too", I said, flustered.

"Does that mean I can kiss you now?", he asked.

"Whatever", I rolled my eyes.

He smiled and leaned in to softly place a kiss on my lips.
______________________________

Anyone else dancing alone in their house to the new album? Honestly they're the only group I can listen to on repeat😅