Damian x reader p2

Start from the beginning

"Damn it.." I thought. Next to me was Star. Then they left with Raven. I coughed holding my throat. I looked at them and aimed at Cyborg. I shocked him with my lightning and he fell to his knees, with the same black thing escaping from his mouth. "They took dad.." I mumbled looking at the ground sadly.

"Let's get them inside." Star said. Green and Blue got Cyborg. Damian and I picked up his father.

"Can you help him?" Damian asked referring to his dad.

"Think so." I said.

We got up inside the tower. We lay Cyborg on one couch, Batman on the other. We quickly hooked Bat's up to some machines. I closed my eyes, concentrating on healing him. "It's hard to heal nerves..." I thought and sat down. A green-blue aura wrapped around me. I levitated up beside the couch. The aura flowed out from my body, and surrounded me and bats.

"Let's let her work." I heard Damian speak. I tuned out everyone and healed as much as I could, and as much as I knew how.

I opened my eyes and landed back on the ground. I held my head and stood up shakily. I felt arms around my waist. I turned to see it was Blue. "Thanks." I said and they let me sit against the leg of the couch.

"How is he?" Damian asked him.

"His life is no longer in danger, it'll take a few hours for him to wake up." I said and yawned. "How long have I-"

"24 hours." Damian said and sat next to me. "We're going to get Raven back. She's in the middle east, 60 miles North of Kandak city." he said. "You stay here, rest up." He said.

"I'm going. My dad's there, and I want to help." I said and groaned holding my head.

"You used your powers for 24 hours, non stop." Star said looking at me.

"Just rest for a while." she said. I sighed and nodded.

"I'll join you when I can.." I said and Damian gave me a quick kiss.

"I'll get your dad back." he said and I smiled.

"Thanks." I said and he nodded before caressing my cheek and letting me sleep.

~timeskip~

After a few hours of sleep, I got up. I was feeling better. "Okay, I can do this. I mean, never done it before, but..." I closed my eyes and relaxed. "Middle East... 60 miles North of Kandak city" I thought. I concentrated on that location. I felt weird and felt nothing for a second, then felt ground under my feet. I opened my eyes and saw dad with WW, and the titans and Raven. "Hey, I did it!" I smiled and flew up and immediately hugged my dad. "Thank god you're okay!" I said.

"How'd you get here?" he asked me.

"Um, I think I altering my atoms/molecules of matter and created folds in the fabric of space?" I said shrugging.

"Go help your friends. I'll take care of things here." he said and I nodded. I flew up and flew to Damian and landed next to him. 

"So, where to?" I asked smiling.

"Hell." he said smirking as the others walked through.

"Wait, what?" I asked as he held my hand and pulled me through the portal.

I looked at the red ground under us. "It's hot.." I mumbled and pulled down my hood.

"Home sweet home." Raven said.

"Can't you just teleport us inside?" Damian asked.

"It's shielded." Raven said.

We began our walk. Suddenly we got attacked by demons of hell. I reached for my weapon. Yes, I have a weapon. I clicked a button on it, and it concentrated my lightning abilities into a whip. I smiled and flew up and used one hand with my whip to grab the flying demons, throwing them to another demon, or electrocuting their heads off, and shot them using my other hand.