Emblem and Maurice vs Kush

Maurice and Emblem rushed at their mother who went straight into super saiyan god. "Sh*t." Emblem whispered as she went super saiyan blue as her brother went into blue spiral ray mode.

Kush grinned while she start firing ki blast mixed with fire and lighting. She dodge multiple kicks coming Maurice before backhanded him and grabbed Emblem by the tail and throw her into her brother.

Emblem got up before punching the ground that shot up ice icicles but it blasted back with a kiai that made her cough out saliva. She held her stomach as she saw her brother rushing at their mother.

Maurice throw a fire dragon iron fist that Kush encounter with her own that shocked him as she grinned at him. "I see not to hold back." Maurice said before atomic energy engulfed his fists as his mother had blue flame. They both clashed fist that sent energy everywhere and shocked Emblem before she smirked. "I'm getting excited." She said before going into her new form and rushed at her mother.

Kush was in a fist fight with her son before she jumped back and caught her daughter's leg. "Nice try." She said before she yelled in surprise when her leg was grabbed and went a building. She growled and went into super saiyan rose and punched Emblem and grab her face before slammed through multiple buildings. She turned to her son and fired a galick gun with one hand that made scream in pain.

She reach into the ground and pulled out Emblem before forming a ki blade and stabbed her in chest and kicked her back into the ruble. She blocked a kamehameha from Maurice who was in super sonic.

Maurice lunged at his mother and punched her due to his speed and punched her with a ki blast that pushed her through a building. He went to his sister and helped her out.

Kush grinned to herself as she burst out of the ruble and went into ultra instinct before rushing at her kids. She appeared in front of them, punched Maurice before blocking Emblem's heat vision that pushed her back a little. "I almost forgot about your heat vision." She said before she and her daughter start trading blows that caused the buildings to crack before crumbling.

Emblem had a dragon fist and punched her but she automatically dodge it and kicked her in the side. She recovered by doing a backflip and start firing hakai energy blast before, adding a big bang kamehameha at the end.

Kush deflected or smacked away all the them before being double kneel in the stomach by Maurice. She growled and headbutted him into a building before holding a giant rasengan and aimed at his head but he fired a atomic ray to encounter her attack as they battle to overpower one another before she was punched by Emblem straight through four multiple buildings. She got up and was shocked to see Maurice holding a building before swinging it into her.

Emblem was above her with a final galick kamehameha before she fired it that made Kush hissed in pain.

After that, Emblem waited before she hovered down and exited out of her form and was slammed into the wall, making blood erupt from her mouth. She turned and saw her brother get throw through a building before it collapsed on him.

Kush emerged from the ground and into the air with the same grin as she in mastered ultra instinct. It got bigger when she saw a dark aura destroyed the ruble and revealed her son in his dark sonic form. She cracked her knuckles before slammed elbow into elbow with him.

Maurice swing his leg but saw his mother dodge and fired a ultimate kamehameha that he encounter with chaos spear. He jumped back from getting hit in the head before blocking a punch from her and quickly grab her arm before slamming her into the ground over his shoulder. They growled at another before charging up a powerful attack but Kush was punched in the cheek that sent her through the wall.

Emblem grinned at her brother before they rushed at Kush. She charged up a rasengan as Maurice had fire dragon iron fist as Kush encounter with dragon fist that pushed them both through a building. She was thrown in air and saw her brother jumping wall to wall before she saw Kush and rushed at her and fight her in a fist fight.

Kush grinned at her daughter before moving to the side and uppercut her then slammed a kiai into her stomach. She blocked a punch from her son before roundhouse kicking him. "My, my, my, I wanted to you do better." She smirked before immediately going into mastered ultra instinct 4.

At the stands
Emily: Oh no.

Jun: Jun feared this.

Back at the stage
Kush waited for her kids and clenched her fist, tightly at what she saw. Emblem had one black eye as black flames marking appear around her left side and one red eye that had spiral was glowing through the smoke before revealing her son back in super sonic.

Maurice and Emblem giggled crazily before rushing at her with insane speed but lucky she blocked them but was sent back. Maurice blasted her behind as Emblem slammed her body into her.

Kush grunt before kicking Maurice away before trading blows with Emblem again before she started to smirk. Her and Emblem slammed fist together that caused destruction behind them both. She hissed as she was hit multiple times from the sky and saw ki blast coming. She fired a death beam at Emblem before dashing at her son who kicked but she encounter with a punch that made the ground exploded.

She was on a building before seeing her kids running up a building as well. She had a dragon fist as she charged at them. Her eyes widen when she saw Emblem with a mega chidori and rasengan  that put a hole through her chest. She wiped the blood off her head and kicked her daughter before screaming in pain and saw Maurice who had punched her spine, breaking it. She turned around and slammed her fists into his face, making her crashed through the ground, making a bigger carter. She held her hands up and a spirit bomb form and throw it at them. She looked shocked when was easily destroyed by Emblem who had one finger up. She sighed as she went to full power and looked serious and got in a fighting stance as Emblem got on all four.

They both had a dragon fist with black flames that clashed destroying anything that wasn't destroyed. Kush Jumped back as Emblem was running at her and dropkick her. "D*mn it." Kush groaned while a ki fist formed in her hand and slammed it into Emblem before she kicked away a chaos spear. She counter before hitting Maurice with everything she had, making him crash into the wall before he exited out and grinned at her before sat down, making him out. "D*mn. I know I should've had trained this form more." She growled before getting one knee and exited out of her form.

She growled more with Emblem was in front of her with her sword and a insane grinned on her face as she turned her head to the side and rised up her sword. "Die." Emblem said.

At the stands
Emma and Becky: MOM!

Shay and Shae: *get up* Sh*t!

Emily: EMBLEM, STOP IT!