Daisy vs Emily

Emily and Daisy rushed at each other and their fist met. Daisy ducked under one and swiped Emily's foot and aimed her fist at her head but Emily wrapped one of tails around her leg and slammed her into the ground.

Daisy grinned before getting up and spinned around with a punch but Emily blocked it and strike her in chest, making her spit out blood. She grab her arm and throw her across the field as her grin got bigger before shooting multiple ki blasts.

Emily came at out with godslayer before rushing at high speed while deflecting all the ki Blast away and slashed Daisy across the cheek. Daisy lunged at her as she blocked the knee with her sword but not the punch from the side. She hissed as she felt a rib crack but shook it before she punched the ground and black flames erupt from the ground that made Daisy jumped back but didn't see the gaster blaster that was slammed into her and start shooting at her.

Emily waited for her opponent to show and hid a ki blast into the ground as she saw Daisy dashing at her and pointed her finger up that triggered the blast to uppercut Daisy with a explosion.

Daisy appear in front of her with the same grin and throw a hook that she blocked but was pushed back by a ki blast.

Emily charged up a final kamehameha that sent Daisy away but she coughed out blood with a ki blade was in her chest. She swing her sword but it deflected out of her hand and quickly stopped the blade with both hands holding the side. "(Come on, Emily. You promised your husband that you'll come back)" She thought as her other eye turned red as her power raise that made Daisy jumped back. "I'm going to beat you." She growled before dashing at Daisy and the clashed in a fist fight. "You can't win. You'll lied to your daughter and husband. You're no hero, no mother or wife." Daisy smirked as she felt Emily's power increase. "I may lied to my husband and daughter but I'm not failing as a hero." Emily hissed back as Daisy's eyes widen as she saw Emily's fist getting faster than her. "Let me tell you something." Emily growled, pushing her back while still going before she was punched and stopped. "A hero never gives up. No more how strong their enemy is." Emily said, blocking a punch and blasted her in the air. "They can get passed their limits by their friends and family that believe in them." Emily said again as a flash happened with she remembered what she did in her life. Her and Shay fisted bumped, her teaching Emblem how to read, talking to Shae, fighting her mother and father, her reaction to Emiwing with Frostwing. "Yeah, so you aren't going to win." She said and grab Daisy's leg and throw her to the ground. "Tell me. Have you heard these words?" She ask as Daisy'seyes widen once again. "You can beat your enemy with a smile and a little PLUS ULTRA!" She yelled punching Daisy who vomited out blood, with a dragon fist that had black flames around it and was sent through multiple buildings that collapsed on her. "I got to thank All Might for that. It really helps you get pass your situation." Emily huffed with a smile and was about to headed home but looked horrified when she felt Daisy's power.

"I must say that was intense. " Daisy said seriously with a bright aura around her. "N-no. Impossible.." Emily stattered. "You were awesome opponent but your ended has come." Daisy grinned, charging up a atomic kamehameha with one arm. "D*mn it all!" Emily said firing a final galick kamehameha times kaioken times 10. "Don't worry. You'll be back in three weeks." Daisy grin got more bigger as Emily put more power into her beam. "Farewell Emily and thank you." Daisy said as she put full power into the beam that completely obliterated Emily into molecular level bits.

Daisy smirked to herself. "Who can beat me now? No one. Now to face Shae and Shay. Hopefully, I won't kill them. " Daisy said before vanish as Emblem appeared