Battle of Insanity

Maurice turned to his sisters and started to walked towards them. Emblem got in front of Mari and growled at him but stopped when he ruffled her hair and heal Mari. "Thanks for that. She f*ck up my healing factor for a minute." Mari said to him.

He nodded at before turning and smirking at his mother who smirked back at him. "Ready to get your a$$ beat?" Kush said to him before their fist clashed. She jumped in air and held her hand out that shot multiple ki blast but was punched in stomach and was grab into a wall.

Maurice engulfed his hand in atomic energy and ducked under a hook and tripped Kush who blasted him away with a kiai. He recovered but was punched in the cheek and crashed through three mountain. He darkly chuckled as he and his mother head slammed into each other.

Kush recovered and blocked a kick with her leg and swing a purple flame fist as her son encounter with a fire dragon iron fist that sent them both flying back. They both charged a ki blast and slammed into each other.

Maurice kicked her away and tap the ground as ice spears burst towards her but was blasted away by a final flash as a knee was planted in his stomach, making him cough in pain.

Kush grinned at him and start to attack with multiple punches then charged a chidori and was to punched through his chest but was unable to due to a powerful kick to the back. She growled and saw Emblem glaring at her. She was to punch her but couldn't and turned only to see wood holding her arm back. "D*mmit." She mumbled trying to snap it off but find it pretty tough to do.

Another wood root wrapped around her before doing the same to legs, immobilize her. She started to sweat when Maurice got up and walk towards her. Thinking quickly, she shot a atomic ray from her mouth but he was blocking it with one arm and closed her mouth.

Maurice put his hand on her head and felt her dark energy go inside him until she was completely dry. He back up and clenched his head, trying to stop himself from going more insane and start to slowly giggle. "Sh*t." Mari said as she checked her mother that was alive, much to her relief. "What are you going to do about him?" She ask her sister who shrugged as their brother giggles got louder and louder. "You guys are in quite the pickle." Said a voice they know to well. "Shay?" Emblem question as she turned around. "Yep." Shay said, somehow alive.