Sam vs Maurice

Maurice landed on the ground as Sam appeared in a fire flash. "Okay, I'm going to cast a spell so you can go all out." Said Jun and waved her hand. "May the best win." Maurice said as he went final war and Sam yawned before rushing at him and punched him.

"Shot. That's hurt." He said and wipe the blood off as Sam was in front with her fist back. They both punched each other, hard and they stopped themselves.  "What the h*ll?!" Sam growled at him. She was surprised when he could keep up with her in speed because of his punch. "I watched your fight with Shin." Maurice answer and rushed at her.

She smiled as her nine tails aimed at him and start firing purple beams. Maurice, being fast, form a shield around him but it broke and was hit multiple times. "You want to know something?  I'm omnipotent and cosmetic. " She said with a smile before firing a comsic blast that Maurice dodge but didn't see her tail coming at him and slammed into the wall.

He growled before calming down and fired a atomic ray that didn't do no damage all. He dodge a ki blast and throw one himself before thinking but had nothing.

Sam smiled to herself as she waved her hand and multiple cubes were above her and sent them. She watched in total amusement as he dodge them all. "( Reflexes are on point)" She thought before shooting another purple beam. She smirked before ducking and kicked him away. "You can't win." She commented. "Wouldn't hurt to try." Maurice said back before taking off his weights and came at her in new speed. "(He's gotten faster as well but no-Sh*t!)" She cussed in her mind as she moved her head to the side.

She grab his tail but didn't notice his spikes glow and hissed in pain when he shot his beam at one of tails. "Not cool!" She cried, rubbing her tail. She appeared behind him and slammed her tails into his side and smirked wickedly when she heard a crack.

Maurice grabbed his side and healed it and smacked Sam with a atomic fist. Sam uppercutted him in return as they turned to each other. "I want you to go all out." He said, Shocking her. She smiled before they were trading blows. His knee came at her stomach, that actually made her cough out blood as she missed shooting a ki blast in the air. They bit each other. Maurice on her arm and her on his shoulder. They growled and pushed deeper that draw out blood.

Sam wrapped her tails around his waist and swing him through a mountain. She yawned as she lay down before a burst of blue flames burned the sky. "Oh~." She giggled, getting up and was punched in face by a atomic fist. She did multiple backflip before landed gently on the ground. She looked up and saw that blood came down his mouth as purple veins were around his arm and beneath his eyes as his hair was white. "Alright, Sam, let's do it!" He said, cracking his knuckles and lunged at her as fire engulfed her hand.

Their punches met, destroying the ground beneath them and they were at the center of the Earth.

Maurice dodge a ki wave as Sam deflected a chaos spear. They continue to trade blows even when Maurice used chaos control. Sam grabbed him and slammed him face first into the earth's core, putting a hole in it and crashed into Mars in negative seconds. 

"Not bad." Sam said as she smirked and let go of him. She squeal when she was tripped and roll out away from his punch that cause a carter around them. "Hot d*mn." She purred and was kicked in the back but in surprise, wrapped her tails around his leg and swing in the air and shot a tail beast bomb that he dodge. "Are you trying to kill me?!" Maurice yelled at her with a smirk with her returning one of her own. "I deem you worthy." She said, happily smiling at him before spitting out a tail beast bomb that caught him off and consume him.

She caught him as he was bleeding. "Wow, I haven't been this tired in a while." She said before panting. "Sh*t." She said before She was chopped in the back of the neck due to her battle that she haven't had in a while. The person who did was Daisy and Dawn. "They'll bring much and I do mean, much destruction and death." Dawn said, oddly smirking.