The battle begins pt2

Mercy jumped back as Keres walked her way. She sent a wave ice spears  but Keres swing her blade once and the spears were gone. "Just what I expected from you." She said before throwing a punch  as she dodge a sword slash.

Meanwhile
Emblem gripped the ground after being attacked by Ashrah who was cracking her knuckles. "I'm quite honored to face my friend's sister."  Ashrah said with a bow, making Emblem blush. "Okay." Emblem said blankly before throwing a kick.

Emma and Yana fired a powerful magic blast that sent them both back. "Wow, Yana, You got stronger." Emma said as she was blasted in the chest. "T-thank you." Yana answered with a blush and smile.

Sun sighed to herself as Emily looked confused at her. "Can I start dating your husband?" She ask. "If you beat me."  Emily said back as she went legendary blue spiral ray mode. Dark red scale started to form around her as demonic wings grow on her back and finally a tail with a pincher at the end grow from her tailbone as her eyes turned yellow. "Holy f*cking sh*t! That's cool!" Emily said with stars in her eyes. "Thanks, this is my destroyah form." Star said with pride.

Emma rolled out of the way of a ki blast and uppercut Yana into the air and appeared behind her and slammed her fists into her that sent her into the ground. She dodge a ki blast before being kicked in the cheek. She rubbed her cheek to ease the pain and clashed fist with Yana. Yana grab her arm and judo throw her over her shoulder and shot a dark wave which made Emma hissed in pain.

Emblem ducked under Ashrah's punch but was kicked into a boulder that shattered. She fired her heat vision but was shocked when Ashrah blocked it with her palm, walking her way. She dodge getting grab by the face and start trading blows with her. "Your pretty good." Ashrah commented, dodging a roundhouse kick. "Thanks." Emblem giggled before blasting her away with a kiai.

Sun rushed at Emily who moved to the side but forgot about her opponent's tail that grabbed her by the neck. Sun slammed her into the ground crack it beneath before letting go of her neck. Emily grunt as she rubbed her neck and rushed at Sun who fired a oxygen destroyer beam that she dodge and punched her in the face, sending Sun through multiple trees and boulders. "Rah, b*tch." She whispered before blocking a punch and a knee.

Meanwhile
Maurice and Cabba continue to trade blows but a flash of blue hit him in the back that sent out of bounds, thus making him out.

At the stands
Lady Champa: *see Cabba appear* C-cabba!? What happened?!

Cabba: I don't know. One minute I was fighting Maurice then something hit me in the back.

Optimus: And Cabba the first that's out!

Bunny: I wonder who's next.

Back to the planet
Maurice stared in shocked before shaking his head and caught a ki fist from behind him. "Becky?!" He yelled shocked before smirking. "Fight me." Becky demanded which he shrugged.