Darkie vs Target

Mari was walking heading back home after training. "(Man, her training is f*cking h*ll)" She thought as she stopped and clashed sword by quickly form a ki blade.

"Oh, it's you." She said as she was facing Target. She jumped back to dodge a multiple Shurikens coming at her but was had a slash mark on her arm. "I have improved." Target said holding up a ki blast before firing it as she deflected it with dragon sword.

They lunged at each other and began slashing and cuts at each other. Mari jumped back and throw a ki blast with a fire in it that will increase the damage but Target dodge and slashed off her arm and wasn't surprised when it grow back.

Target cough in pain when she punched in the stomach. She stopped herself and hissed at the bruised she had and start to deflecting multiple ki blast while running at Mari who charged up a kamehameha.

Target jumped at her, causing a carter with her sword at her side as Mari fired but she cut through the beam. "Son of a b*tch." Mari cussed as she went super saiyan and punched Target while she hissed when her side was stabbed.

Suddenly, she power down and felt sleepy. "Sh*t. You had a drug on your sword that...would...f*ck." She said before going to sleep. "Two down. Multiple more to go." Target said picking her up and start heading into a portal.

With Shae and Shay
Shae was with Shay and they were heading earth.

Shay pushed his counterpart before catching two fist that caused the ground to crack.

Shay: You?!

A: Yes.

Shae: Where's the other two?

A: They're...business at the moment.

Shay and Shae: You b*stards! You got Mari don't you!

A: Yes and I'm here for you two and since you two are together this makes it much more easier.

Shay: Like h*ll you get us!

Shae form a black hole that was above him but he vanish and punched her.

A: We have improved.

Shae: Son of a b*tch.

With Lucia
Lucia opened her eyes and felt extremely weak.

She looked around and saw herself in a cell with a pool of lava.

Lucia: I'm powerless...how..did...they know my weakness?

She heard a door open and saw that Target who walked through a portal and throw Mari into a cell.

Mari: I can get out, you fool.

Mari punched the bars but was stabbed multiple times.

Mari: *coughs out blood* D*mn you.

She noticed Lucia and waved.

Mari: Hey Lucia! Hi, it's me Mari.

Lucia: *sighs* Hey. Any ideas on how to get out?

Mari: Sadly no.

Lucia: Well, we can wait and pray.

They sighed and sat down in their cell.