Ghost vs Ken, Jun, Jenny

Ken, Jun, Jenny were waiting on Ghost who appeared. "Who are you?" Jenny ask as Jun who healed along with Ken. They told Kate to sit this out. "I'm Son Ghost, your end!" He said. "That's  highly illogical. You're strength, speed, stamina are not on our level." Said Jun.

Ghost went kaioken and rushed at them but they blocked all his punches. "So when are you going to use that stone inside you?" Jun ask as she waved her hand as his final galactic kamehameha hit them full force but they weren't damage at all.

"(How did She know!?)" Ghost growled and went into omni-god super saiyan. He punched Ken into a mountain and spin kick Jenny through multiple boulders. "He finally landed a hit on us beside Jun." Ken said getting up and popping his knuckles as Jenny got up with a smirk.

Jenny stepped on the ground and had her fist in Ghost's stomach that made him growl in pain and sent into multiple boulders. She smiled at this and ducked as Ghost try to kick her from behind but was grabbed by the hair and was judo slammed into the ground.

Ken and Ghost's fist clashed that cause explosion. Ken uppercut ghost then kick him into a mountain that fell on him. "Are you sure you don't want to join Jun?" Ask her friends. "Only when necessary." She answered. Ken jumped over his opponent and slammed his foot into his back. "I'm surprised he's hasn't used carnage yet." He commented as Jun let a giggle. Jenny blocked Ghost's punched and backhand him into a tree. "Yawn." Ken yawned as he start to get sleep but felt a ghost's power increase. 

Ghost walked out in ultra instinct. "Ken..he's.." Jenny started to say. "I know and I'm not surprised at all." Ken answered calmly. Ghost rushed at them and punched them both but caught his punch and blasted him away with a kiai. He recovered quickly and start to form a dark spirit bomb.

Jun started to hummed as them bomb grow bigger. "Pete now!" Ghost yelled. Pete was in super saiyan rose and shot a final kamehameha. She got up and dusted off her clothes and sucked both of their attack up. "Hmm, Two out of ten." She commented and was stabbed by pete while yawning and punched by a dragon fist into a city. She saw a child that throw a knife at her. "That's why your parents left you." She said snapping his neck by blinking. She turned to side and smirked. "( So they're going fuse huh? And Kate has caught Mari, Shae, Emma, Emblem and Emily... good even the other were caught)" She thought as a fusion hovered down. "Show me your power." Pehost, the fusion of Ghost and pete to which she said no as Jenny and Ken appear and smiled at her.

Meanwhile, Kate stared at her victims. "So much dark energy I'm sense from the twins." She said pointing at Emblem at Emily. She smirked and thrust her hands into their chest and absorb Emblem's dark energy while pulling out a entity out of Emily.