Two days later

Two days has passed and Zaydon, Frostwing, and Ghost were on the ground, tired.

Ghost: D*mn his stamina.

Zaydon: So it is infinite.

Frostwing: *gets up* We have to keep going.

Zaydon and Ghost nodded as they got up as Maurice walked out of the smoke with no damage on him.

He held up a chaos spear before throwing at them but a ki blast clashed with it causing a explosion.

They turned around and saw Lucia who was alive.

Frostwing: Lucia! But how?

Lucia: *wipes the blood away from her lip* I'm goddess of ice for no reason.

Ice chains came from the ground that grab them and the others and ran as a large ki wave hit Maurice from above, making him roared in pain.

Lucia: Sorry, I couldn't help but I had to call someone.

Zaydon: Who?

They saw a flash of white crashed into the ground as Maurice got out of the carter.

Frostwing: Mikoshin.

Mikoshin rised up and held her hand and ki chains wrapped around Maurice.

Mikoshin: Maurice, I don't know what happened but you need to stop.

He roared at her and start struggling as she sighed.

Mikoshin: Guess. I'm have to knock him out.

As she said that, he broke out of the chains and lunged at her.

She fired a strange ki wave and the boy was on the ground, bleeding while trying to get up but she tapped his head, making him go to unconscious.

Mikoshin: *picks him up and sighed* That's was closed. I arrived just before he go into his dark sonic form and who knows how that would go for them.

Two weeks later
Shay and the others finally woke up.

Shae: D*mn, I didn't even know he was that strong.

Emily: *stretches* I know right.

Mari: *rubs her head* Should we be mad at him?

Shay: Most unlikely since he's has no control over it.

Emblem: *stretches* True. I understand him.

Emma: I feel like sh*t.

Alisa and Dawn: We do too.

Becky: He did quite the damage to us.

Lucia: *walks in* I know. Who knew he's that strong.

Shae: I kinda just said that.

They heard a groan and saw Maurice who walked out and saw them before looking down.

Emma: Aww~

Shay: It's water under the bridge with us, bro. We know you can't control it so we understand.

Alisa: Well, not me.

Maurice poke her head, making her pout with a blush.