Min and Kush gets on to Emblem

Emblem was sitting in her room with a bored look on her face.

Emblem: So boring.

She heard a knock on her door but when she was to open the door, it was kicked opened.

Min: YOU LITTLE SH*T!

It was her father and he was p*ssed.

She turned to her mother who smirked evily at her.

Min: Emblem, What the f*ck?! You knew better than to get revenge, especially if it Emily! The whole family has Immortality beside your brother/lover I think. No one knews how to take our immortal or regeneration beside me, your mother, aunties, uncle, and grandmothers. I thought we taught you better. And now you got to pay the price.

Emblem turned to her mother who had a belt.

Emblem: Mom, mom, listen, listen, I sorry.

Kush: *goes ultra instinct* It's too late. Now take off the pants and bend over because after I'm done, your father is going next to whooping your a$$. Now shut up and take it!

Outside of the room a smack was heard that made Emblem's siblings shiver in fear.

With Dawn
Dawn was walking around and bumped into Maurice.

Dawn: Sorry. *notices his tail and spikes* You have a tail and spikes.

Maurice: *turns away* So what?! Come to bully me like some people.

Dawn: Goodness no. I was just interested.

Maurice: Whatever, Tomato.

She pouted at him and huffed before walking away.

Dawn: D*mn you.

Maurice throw a snowball at her which she turned around and stuck out her tongue as he did the same.

Maya and Lucia was watching and smiled.

Coral: They're going to like each other soon.

Maya and Lucia: Agreed.

Ayla: I heard Frostwing picked on her.

Maya and Lucia: B*stard, how dare he. I bet he called her cute.

Alex was watching and felt something missing her tail and saw Luna who look up and ran away.

Alex: Weird.

She turned and saw Eliza who was naked, talking to Zaydon.