At a unknown universe

At a unknown universe on a unknown planet
A Lady crashed into a unknown planet and held her side where she was bleeding.

???: D*mn them! I shouldn't underestimate them.

Flashback at universe two
The lady coughed out blood as she was missing her right arm and her side was bleeding.

???: How? How did you beat me?! I was close to conquering this universe!

She was glaring at Zaydon, Emily, Frostwing, Maurice, Shay, Shae, Becky and Emblem.

Emblem: Shouldn't underestimate us.

???: I hate you! I'll be back!

She hissed as Maurice ruffled her hair and started to relax but didn't show it.

???: Get off me! I don't need your pity! I get stronger in a second! Just you wait!

Becky: Not for long *held out her palm* hakaiie!

She scream as she was slowly disintegrated into nothingness but that was a clone while she escaped by leaving the universe to heal.

End of flashback
She start to growl and punched the ground that split the planet in two.

???: D*mn you, d*mn you, d*mn you, d*mn you!

She was getting frustrated as ice spears burst from the ground at her rage.

???: I'll make you all pay!

She got up as her side was fully healed.

???: My regeneration is starting back up. And now I along with my power will get more stronger to crushed those fools and get my revenge!

She giggled cutey at her revenge  as the wind blow in her hai and ice wrapped her breast to covered them around her legs and arms.

???: Perfect. I'm clothed in ice so I'm no longer nude.