Jessie and Mikoshin discover Keres's secret

Keres was in the bathroom, checking out her breast and froze when her best friends came in.

Jessie: Hey Kiro, what's-

Mikoshin: Kiro, What the f*ck?!

Keres: *blushes* Stop looking!

Jessie: Look at the size of those things, there bigger than mines and Miko's!

Mikoshin: *grab Keres's breast* Look at this. They're so big.

Keres: *blushes more* Stop. My boobies are sensitive to touch.

Jessie: *anime tears* I can't believe you hide this from us! You backstabber!

Keres: I had my reason!

Mikoshin: Hehehe.

Kush and Kendall walked in and looked shocked.

Kendall: Mom, Sister can't find her children.

They stopped when they noticed the children part.

Mikoshin: What do you mean?

Kush: I can't find none of my babies!

Jessie: You mean you can't sense them!?

Kush: Yes.

Jessie: Then let's go find them! Jenny, Jun, Ruby, You know what to do.

Jun: Affirmative.

Ruby: You really need a boyfriend, Jun.

Meanwhile
Mark had just arrive with Becky and Emblem and throw into their cells.

Mark: *writes* Sorry.

Emblem looked at her cells and whimpered in fear since it was all water.

Becky looked at her cell and saw it was normal until she touch the bars and was electrocuted.

Becky: Sh*t.

She turned and saw her Siblings, Deathzilla, and Alisa.

Emily was fighting to stay up since her cell was cold, trying to make her hibernate.

Shay and Shae were thinking a way on how to get out since their cells had made them powerless.

Maya was hanged upside down, making her dizzy in her cell.

Alisa and Amy wear heavy chained up in their while Emma was hissing in pain since too much magic was going into her body and the cell sent magic energy towards her.

Maurice was bounding around since his cell was a bouncing but he was done trying to escape for the twentieth time his cell would still spinning around, making him turned green.

Becky: Poor Momo.

Lucia: Hey, Wanna play cards? Mari playing.

Becky: Sure.

Mari: Man, this sucks.

Maya: T..ell me about it. We can't even sense energy at all.

Emma: Don't *hiss* worry about that. What alright is that they don't have Caly.

Emily: T..true..