Mari and Lucia

Mari and Lucia were jumping from tree to tree before stopping.

Lucia: What's up?

Mari: It's about Massacre.

Lucia: What about him?

Mari: Nothing for you but for me. I need to be careful.

Lucia: Is it because you have a dark form that you can control but when there's evil energy or ki, you start having difficulty control it.

Mari: Yeah but I'm worried about my brother, Maurice.

Lucia: Don't worry about him.

Mari: I am because of his power is highly destruction and he's has this insanely side of him that gets worse.

Lucia: Oh...

Mari:...I'm sorry about my husband kill Daisy. I felt like we are related, somehow so I  lost potential family member.

She rubbed her eyes for a second before looking back at her.

Lucia: Dawn almost got over it  but she went to Emma and said she'll do anything even become a breeding stock, just to bring back Daisy for just training.

Mari: That's horrible! I can't believe husband and sister did this. I'm so sorry. So that's why he hates Emily now.

Lucia: Water under the bridge and don't worry about it. So tell me about yourself.

Mari: I have two daughter and a husband who an a$$hole sometimes. I love watching the loud house, chowder, flapjack, regular show, etc.

Lucia: Awesome. I love sweets and having friends, killing(yes I'm a sadistic)

Mari: I understand. I'm more powerful than I'm useful am but that's a secret.

Lucia: Okay. I definitely love transformers and Fnaf.

Mari start jumping up and down at that.

Mari: We're definitely best friends.

Lucia: Agreed. Now, Let's go watch the clouds.

Mari: Sure.

They went to the biggest hill and laid down.

Lucia: This is nice.

Mari: Yeah. You know, I startling to think my husband is starting to hate my family and maybe me as well.

Lucia: It's because he's hate your sister now.

Mari: Yeah. He already hates my grandmother and one of her maids.

Lucia: No offense but he's a dick.

Mari: *sighs* When he wants to be but in a good way but I just don't want him to hate any of my family but I can't get what I want.

Lucia: Don't worry about it. Give it time. Everything will be okay. I'm sure he'll apologize.

Mari: He's not. He's too prideful.

Lucia: Well sh*t.

Mari: You know Lucia, your the best. I feel like you know me more than my husband and made me feel better. And no I'm insulting him or being mean but telling the truth.

Lucia: *blushes* No problem and if he was listening he'll may be upset.

Mari: I hope not. I love him but I'm disappointed in him. He could done better but hey, look at me.

Lucia: True and the truth hurts.

Mari: Amen.

They laughed as they continue to watch the clouds.