Mari, Emblem, Maurice vs Kush(republished)

Mari jumped out of the way of a ki blast and went into yellow spiral ray mode as Emblem went into her new form and Maurice into dark sonic form.

They dodge their mother who crashed in front of them with a ki blast. Mari blocked a punch but was sent back by the power of it while Maurice was blasted away while Emblem landed a punch on Kush.

Her and Kush started to trade blows while appearing and reappearing in air. She shot her heat vision as Kush fired a kamehameha that cause a explosion. Emblem was punched but before wrapping her tail around Kush's leg and swing her to the ground.

Kush was hit in the back by Mari when she try to get up. She moved to the side to dodge multiple punches coming at her and uppercut Mari into the air and shot a big bang attack but it was destroyed by Maurice as he appeared in front of her and strike her with kiai to the chest. She giggled and elbowed him in stomach while kicking Emblem.

She growled as she was sent away by a red spiral ray from Mari and dash at her. She blocked two punches and jumped over a hook while charging a ki blast as Mari had a rasengan ready. They slammed their attack together and try to overpower one another. Sadly Mari lost and hit in the face by the ki Blast that soon turned into a wave. "D*mmit." She said in pain jumping off the wall she crashed into and saw multiple clones of Maurice dash or firing ki blast and wave at her mother.

Kush grinned as she hit with a dozen punches or blasted by ki blast and waves. "(They're doing alright)" She thought as she jumped out of the clones and throw a death ball that ended all of the clones. She turned to kick Mari but gasped in shocked as her kick faced through her and was hit in the jaw. "D*mn time skip." She mumbled and smacked away a shockwave from behind her. "Sh*t." She heard Mari say. She caught Maurice's fist that was engulfed in fire and smiled at him. "Did you know I'm dragonslayer?" She laughed at his face and blasted him with purple flames but was punched by Emblem in the face. "(She's a major threat to me. I have to take her out)" She thought and forgot Emblem could hears her thoughts.

Emblem jumped back as her Siblings were by her side and they all charged a final big bang kamehameha as Kush charged a spirit bomb. "Don't let the ball drop. Hahaha!" She giggled as she waved her hand that sent her attack and her children fired their. "Sh*t, sh*t, sh*t, sh*t!" Mari cussed as their attack was being overpower by the spirit bomb. Emblem stopped and pushed her Siblings back and held the bomb. "I won't let you kill my family!" She yelled as her glow red and shot her heat vision straight through the bomb that may it explode, surprising Kush. "Wow, Emblem is really strong." Maurice and Mari said together.

Kush growled before giggling and apper in front of Emblem with a dragon fist that would kill but was blocked a shield that made her frown in anger. "Closed one huh, sis." Maurice said with a smirk, shocking his sister and jumped back as his sheild broke. "Use kaioken." Emblem said as she start throwing ki blasts along with Mari to hold their crazy mother. "It's worth a try even though I haven't fully master it at all." He sighed before going kaioken times 1000. "What the actual f*cking h*ll?!" Cried Kush as she was punched at a speed she couldn't even see. She was hit everywhere before a ki blast was slammed into her stomach that sent her into through multiple walls.

Maurice sighed as he exited out of his form and got on his knees while cough out blood and blood coming from his eyes. "Oh No." He said as he was held up by the neck. "You shouldn't have done that." Kush hissed before snapping his neck. She giggled sinister before a huge power was coming from Emblem. "You b*tch!" She roared before punched her mother in the face with pure rage on her face. "(What the h*ll?! How are they so strong?!)" She scream in her mind and was slammed into the ground by Mari as Emblem slammed two powerful death beams.

Mari saw a silver chaos emerald and grab. "Alright, I can bring back my sisters and brother." She happily said before a blade was in her chest, making her dropped the emerald as blood fell to the ground. "MARI!" Emblem cried before being sucker punch into the ground, hard. "D*mn you.." She hissed as Kush was above with a dragon fist, laughing crazily. "Bye, bye." She heard and closed her eyes but nothing came. She looked up and saw Maurice in hyper sonic with his eyes closed. "Momo?" She question before she looked in pure horror when he let a insane chuckled and open his eyes that were similar to Kush's.

With Emily
Emily was reading before sensing her brother power. "Oh no." She said, rushing out.