Maurice finds out about Emily's death

Maurice walked into his home and felt the aura around everyone.

Maurice: *taps Star* Hi, Star, what happened and why is everyone quiet?

Star: *sighs* Emily is dead.

Maurice: Okay.

She looked shocked at his response and get angry.

Star: DO YOU EVEN CARE ABOUT HER?! SHE'S YOUR SISTER AND TO MENTION A F*CKING MOTHER! YOU'RE A F*CKING TERRIBLE BROTHER!

Maurice: I do care, deeply if I may add. I was going to see if I can revive her before bro comes back. *walks aways angrily*

She looked down in regret and shame and was about to apologize to him but the way he looked at her before leaving, stopped her.

Star: I think I f*ck up bad.

Sun: You did, sis.

Star: Not helping.

Sun and Moon: We know.

Maurice walked into the medical room and saw his sister and locked the door then blocked the window view and sense or smelled if anyone was in here.

Maurice: *thoughts* I hope this work.

He held out his hand as green energy wrapped around it and touched Emily.

He sit down beside her and listen for a heart beat for five minutes straight.

Maurice: Dang it. Maybe I should t-

He paused as he heard a heart beat and smiled when he saw her breathing but very slowly.

Maurice: *thoughts* I have no know idea when she wakes up. So she's in a coma. Whatever, I'm just glad she's alright. Now to go see Emblem.