Emily goes to Daisy

Emily appeared in front of Daisy who was had her knee on Emiwing's back.

Daisy: Aw, you came. I was hoping you show up so I wouldn't have to kill your daughter.

Emily didn't say anything to her and went ultra legendary blue spiral ray mode.

Daisy: Not talking and becoming serious. Let me tell you something, I have find a way to kill you, thanks to Dawn. Don't even think about self destruct yourself, it's doesn't even me.

She looked confused when Emily smirked.

Emily: I wasn't plan on that but on my own power. You been a real pain in the a$$ lately. Over what because you was bullied by me? You the most dumbest person I know to date.

Daisy frown and didn't let get to her.

Daisy: True, me and Dawn were bullied and wanted revenge on it so you call us stupid over this but I can't what to kill even you come back later on.

Emiwing woke up and saw her mother.

Emily: Don't worry sweetie. Mommy got ya even if you're too old.

She waved her hand and a portal open beneath Emiwing to her.

She hugged her daughter who was crying, knowing what was about to happen.

Emily: Don't worry. I promise I'll come back.

Daisy: Liar.

Emily told Emiwing to go before turning to her opponent.

Emily: Shall we dance?

Daisy: Couldn't agree with you more.