Alisa and Sam chat

Alisa walked Maurice's room and saw Sam laying down on his bed.

Alisa: You're so lucky that you get to hibernate.

Sam: I know but Hey Emily, Emblem, Jessie, Momo are going to the same. Now I want to talk to you about Frostwing.

Alisa: Do tell.

Sam: I hate him with so much passion.

Alisa: What makes you say that?

Sam: Don't play dumb with me. You may forgive him but you hate him as well.

Alisa: Now why do you hate him anyway? *crosses her arm*

Sam: Well, simple, One. The guy clearly use Maurice just to get Emily and looks how he treats him after. Two. alway gets mad at him because he makes fun of his wives which I say is joke. Three. He won't let have our fun anymore and we have been bored since.

Alisa: Sounds like you have more of a grudge against him.

Sam: Let me ask you this. If you were here since the beginning then when you hate even more than you do.

Alisa: What are you getting at, Sam?

Sam: What I'm saying is Maurice has been use, beaten, yelled at because he can't have his of fun, sent to the hospital once, the list goes on and on and on. *shrugs* That's why I hate him. H*ll, I'm surprised I haven't killed him yet.

Alisa could only look at her in surprise as she yawned.

Sam: Now, get out so I can play gear of war.