"Thanks for bringing him over here" Joy quietly spoke out, grabbing Taehyung's attention as he turned his head over to look at Joy, a smile on his face.

"Thanks for allowing him inside" he chuckled, lightly hitting his elbow against Joy's side while earning a small laugh from her as well. 

"Well, he needed to be here anyway." Locking the door shut behind Taehyung, Joy lead him into the kitchen area before walking over and grabbing a small mug from her cabinet.

"Would you like coffee?" she asked, turning around to see Taehyung shake his head with an expression of distaste. A sudden gasp escaped her mouth as she gave him a sheepish smile.

"Oh right, you don't like coffee. How about tea instead?" 

"That would be great" Taehyung smiled, watching Joy pull out a small box of tea leaves as she began to prepare the tea for him. A comfortable silence filled the kitchen, neither of them speaking as only the sounds of the kettle was heard, along with the occasional chirps coming from the birds outside.

"You know" Taehyung suddenly spoke out, breaking the silence in the room as he grabbed Joy's attention, causing her to turn her head to look at him.

"Since Yoongi might be here for a while, that means we have some time to catch up together" Taehyung grinned, attempting to hint towards a certain conversation between the two.

"And what would that be about?" Joy wondered, now finished preparing the tea before bringing the cup over to the table where Taehyung was sitting at. Placing it down in front of Taehyung, she then moved over before pulling out a chair for herself to sit on, ready to listen to what Taehyung wanted to talk about.

"I want to talk about us."

Upon hearing the sound of the room door knocking, you simply remained lifeless in the bed, eyes closed with exhaustion as you were still wrapped up in the bundles of blankets. 

"Come in" you weakly answered, now hearing the door creaking open as you expected it to be Joy. After hearing the door close, you soon felt a small shift at the end of the bed, thinking that Joy has taken a seat down by your feet.

"Hey Y/N." Your eyes immediately snapped open in surprise as you were expecting it to be a high pitched voice, only to be greeted with a deep familiar voice instead. 

"H-hi?" you muttered out, now turning around as you sat up on the bed to face the individual. With your eyes still wide open, your suspicions were correct as to who it was.

"What are you doing here Yoongi? How did you find me?" With a sad smile, Yoongi moved his head up to look at you.

"My friend told me you were staying here" he paused, now standing up from the bed before moving over and taking a seat closer towards you, shifting around into a comfortable position. 

"I told you, I promised that I would find you afterwards" Yoongi finished, his hands unconsciously moving to hold onto yours. You didn't reject his touch, simply holding onto his hand tighter after missing it for so long.

"It's been over a week since we last saw each other," you said in a quiet tone, the slight disappointment in your voice had hurt Yoongi. With a breath of air now leaving his mouth, Yoongi scooted closer before leaning over to tightly wrap his arms around you, pulling you right into his chest. You allowed him to hold you, unconsciously leaning in closer as you listened to the sounds of his heart beating.

"I'm so sorry I didn't come sooner. I was just so afraid and I shut myself out from the world" Yoongi whispered, his chin now resting on the top of your head.