21

Leaving through the nearest exit, you continued walking all the way around to the front of the casino until you had found the rest of your team standing further away from the crowd of guests

"Y/N!" Joy called out, now running towards you before giving you a big hug. With a smile, you hugged her in return before feeling the other two joining in. 

"We're glad you're ok," Krystal said with relief before pulling away from the hug. You pulled away from the hug as well, smiling at everyone else.

"I'm glad you're all ok too." You glanced down at the car keys in your hand before looking back up at your team who were discussing the next plans.

"I have to head home now, but let me know when the next meeting is." They all gave you a nod before bidding you farewell. Turning around, you continued walking down the concrete path towards the parking lot of cars. As you were walking, you could see a mass of guests standing outside in the cold, along with multiple police cars lined up outside. You continued to watch a little bit longer, seeing some of the gang members now walking out of the building in handcuffs as they were put into the back of the car. 

"It's odd that they would attack tonight" you mumbled to yourself, now walking forward to find Yoongi's car. Once you approached the grand parking lot, you mentally cursed yourself for forgetting what Yoongi's car looked like.

"Shoot, what was it again?" Holding up his car keys, you kept pressing the lock button in hopes of finding the honking car. 

BEEP

"Is it to the left?" 

BEEP

"No, it's down the right."

BEEP

"Why do all of these cars look the same?!"

BEEP

"FINALLY!" You sang out a hallelujah as you were finally met with Yoongi's car parked in the far right end. Pressing the button to unlock the doors, you stepped inside and took a seat in the passenger's seat before closing the door beside you. Adjusting the seat down, you relaxed in the chair as you closed your eyes, ready to sleep any second.

"Oh right!" you gasped out, suddenly remembering about your gun in your garter as you felt down on your dress. Reaching underneath your dress, you held onto your gun before pulling it out and opening up your bag.  

"Hey, sorry I took longer than expected." Surprised by the sudden voice entering the car, you quickly shoved the gun into your bag before closing it shut, turning your attention to Yoongi who was now climbing into the driver's seat. After closing the door beside him, he turned around to see you staring right at him with wide eyes.

"What?" You quickly shook your head, sheepishly glancing away to look out the car window. Letting out a soft giggle, Yoongi reached his hand over to hold onto yours before giving it a gentle squeeze.