16

"You know, you didn't have to walk me over to my place" you chuckled, walking down the hallway to your apartment with Hoseok trailing along beside you

"Hey, you never know if some creep will jump at you" Hoseok joked, holding up his fists before throwing some punches in the air. You slightly rolled your eyes with a grin, walking forward until you made it to your front door. 

"Would you like to come in? I'm sure Yoongi's home now," you added, watching Hoseok contemplate for a second before nodding his head.

"Sure." You then unlocked the front door, slowly creaking it open as you and Hoseok entered inside. As you were making your way down further into the apartment, you froze, looking up at the living room with shock. The first thing you were greeted with was the sight of another girl on top of Yoongi as his back was against the couch. But it wasn't just any girl.

It was Rose.

You dropped your wallet in surprise, wondering how on earth Yoongi knew Rose and why she was in your living room with him. 

"Y/N!" Yoongi gasped out, quickly sitting back up as he lightly pushed Rose away from him. You stepped back, looking at him with slight confusion and hurt.

"Yoongi?" you questioned out, your voice barely coming out as a whisper.

"Hey Y/N-" Hoseok paused, noticing your whole body stiffen in shock. He then turned to in the direction to where you were looking at, his expression stiffening at the sight as well. Yoongi was his best friend, did he leave him to do this?

"Who's that?" Rose asked, now turning her head to glare her eyes down at your direction, slightly threatened by your presence.

"What are you doing here?" You asked, picking up your wallet off of the floor before seeing Rose resting her head in the crook of Yoongi's neck with a smirk.

"I'm his girlfriend." Yoongi whipped his head around to look at her, ready to snap until Rose looked back at him with threatening eyes. 

"Y/N-" Hoseok whispered out to you, reaching a hand out to your shoulder. With a sad sigh, you removed his hand before turning your body into the hallway, all hopes of being with Yoongi now gone.

"Congrats," you paused, your tone now dry and cold.

"Sorry, if you'll excuse me." Leaving the living room area, you hurried down the hallway before entering your bedroom, closing the door shut behind you.

"Rose get off for one second," Yoongi groaned, abruptly standing up from the couch as he made his way over to Hoseok. Hoseok stood still in his place, glancing his eyes back and forth from the couch in the living room to the hallway where you went into.

"Hoseok come with me." Before Hoseok could retaliate, Yoongi already has a grip on his wrist before dragging him into his room. Once in his room, he closed the door behind him before turning around to face Hoseok who was now looking at him with frustration.