00:43

have you ever looked at the sky and wandered when happiness would arrive? have you ever thought when the rainbow would shine through the dark clouds on a rainy day? Well today is that day for a peak of happiness today is the day where everything bad is put to rest.

And for once I'm happy again.

" hey Bebe" jimin whispers in my ear
"Hello beautiful" I comment , he wraps his arms around my waist as i lay back on him , as we look out the window of our big apartment, this is literally the dream i've wished for , ive never experinced real love i never knew that someone could come into my life and change me for the better , break down me very concrete walls and shine the light through this empty hollow house. it was him, not even my own mother could do that , and usually a mothers touch is the best love besides your partner , but she never acted like a mother unless company was around or she wanted the check from my little brothers father. the feeling of being love is something i can get used to, finally in my life im not always hurt or constantly battling my demons.

"what are thinking about?" he says softly against my neck

"how happy i am" i smile " i love this feeling"

☼☼☼
yasmine flashback pov

graduation day , the day everyone says goodbye to their youth years and steps into adulthood , the day we close this highschool book and never look back all the sealed scars and pain, the memories that we can change the good the bad, everything is written in stone and will never fade away.

jimin kisses my cheeks multiple of times on the cheek smiling while he wraps his arms around my chest i place my hand on his forearm , i giggle the more he kisses my cheek then he stops to hear what our teacher has to say about this class , the class that was crazy full of bickering , fights literally throwing hands , shots being thrown , cries of pain and laughter , everyone at someones throat . this class was really beautfiul and i couldnt think of graduating with a different class , i couldnt imagine being in another school like i was suposed too.

if i didnt come to this school i wouldnt have met ariella , jimin , jungkook , all the friends i have that will succed with me after highschool , i love them so so much i couldnt imagine my life without them.

☼☼☼
authors pov

the teacher starts calling them one by one as they show their baby pictures on the screen reflecting to them, the gang starts screaming at jungkook as he's the first one to go, then jimin jungkook screams way loud to embarrass him.yasmine gets called right after jimin and theyre all screaming to embrass her as she covers her face yelling at jimin to stop but he keeps yelling " thats my girlfriend"

everyone is done as they go up there one by one , the teacher wipes her eyes as she see's all the pictures about the class, her students yell at her not to cry and she just smiles and starts speaking about her class that's turning from youths into young adults

our teacher then starts speaking " it was an honor teaching these young intelligent adults, i've gotten to live as a teenager again because of them, i got to expericne something i missed in my life years ago, so with that being said congrats class of 2019, go on and make me proud more proud than i am right now , espically you jungkook"

" i love you mrs.malone!!" he screams then smiles.

"now spread your wings class of 2019!!" she screams and we all throw our hats up in the air, good bye to our youth welcome to our adulthood, jimin pulls me in for a kiss as i place my hand on his forearm smiling as he deepens the kiss placing his hands on my neck. this feels like a disney movie