00:01

It's only been a few weeks almost a month in senior year and I already wanna just drop out and just become a stripper or I don't know someone famous makeup artist maybe I can do make for exo I don't man just know I give up in this senior year , but I'm determined to keep my promise I made to my best friends. I walk over to Beatrice and Ariella and their just playing bicycle cards I sit down next to Ariella and she smiles.

"Well well look who decided to get out of her bed" Ariella nudges me and I smile
"Was it because you wanted to see him?!" Beatrice says loudly I hit her arm and she starts laughing

"Shut up okay stop it and don't say another word about it alright!"

Ariella and Beatrice look at each other with a smirk. I roll my eyes then grab their cards and try to shuffle.

"What are we playing?" Ariella says
"I don't know I declare war?" Beatrice replied

I start passing out the cards.

***
We head up to math my worst subject great. Ariella on the other hand is so smart brilliant at math no wonder jungkook is dating her , but damn can I be her? The teacher starts the lesson , before she could talk again the whole bangtan boys walks in Ariella looks at me with a smirk face and I tell her to cut it cause she's so ugly and she's embrassing me.

They all start sitting down except jungkook he comes and kisses ariella in front of everyone without any care in the world which is really cute because he's proud that she is all his, i look at something else  i see him staring at me as soon as we make her eye contact he smiles then winks at me i start blushing and i turn to the front looking dead at the board. This class needs to be over soon. Like now.

☼☼☼

Finally and it's time for lunch the boys decided to hangout with each other today so it was just us three alone. I look at ariella and shes just reading her life away on her ipad

"You're always reading child" i say while drinking my banana smoothie.

"I just finished this one oh my god girl it is so good so good, like you have to read it one day im telling you, but enough of me so you and him y'all went on one date to the fair then he winks at you today in math i saw it i just act like I didn't but i saw"

I roll my eyes and i start blushing "oh my god shut up can you not, and it was not a date"

"I think he likes you" beatrice adds on

"Hey hey you're supposed to be on the right side!" I throw a napkin at her

"I am on the right side and i think he likes you,so kiss my ass"

I roll my eyes then i keep drinking my smoothie these girls are crazy but i love them they even drive me crazy but i love them so much. If he were to have a crush on me wouldn't he say it? I mean on our little "get together" it's not a date he was just getting to know me.

☼☼☼

{Flashback}

We started walking towards all the big rides and roller coasters that's my favorite part besides the food i like that shit too but the roller coasters oh my god i love them just the feeling of your adrenaline rushing up to your chest and back down to your stomach just feels me with joy. I see the slightshot ride and i stare it down for the Longest.

"You wanna ride that im guessing" he says from behind me

"Oh no no we don't have to im fine riding whatever ride"

"No let's go" he grabs my forearm and i start burning up just being here with him just makes my blood pressure go. If we were stuck in the same room for less then 15 minutes i think ill die.

☼☼☼

After we get off the ride i walk over to the elephant ears place (for those who don't know elephant ears are a huge dough with sugar that looks like elephant ears), i walk up to the lady and she smiles.

"Hello how are you?"

"Im good and you?, um how much are the elephant ears?"

"$5 but if you want a topping that's an extra dollar"

"Alright let me get one elephant ear and chocolate on top"

"Okay coming right up"

I step to side and get my money out of my wallet until i see and arm reach in front of me i look up and i see it's him paying for my stuff i push his hand down then he looks down at me

"What are you doing?" He says while smiling

"I was going to pay for that" i say while frowning up at him

"Okay, too late I already paid for it"

I roll my eyes then breathe in then out "thank you" the lady hands me my elephany ears and i walk behind him while enjoying my food this is the first time i tried one and it is so good. I may be and ice cream cone later knowing me. We start walking to a bench to sit down and he sits in front of me eating his beef on a stick it also had a bunch of onions and shit it looked good but i really don't care for beef. Im more of a pork and chicken person. I look at the lights and how they flicker whenever the ride moves. I start looking somewhere else and i see him already looking at me.

"What?" I say while bawling up the paper

"Nothing i thought we were just staring at things that are beautiful" he says while smiling i roll my eyes then throw away the trash

It was a good day

{flashback ends}

☼☼☼

"Hey wake up you sleep like a sloth bruh" i open my eyes and i see beatrice folding her arms

"Leave me alone" i say while getting up

"Let's go home"

We start walking out and as soon as we go to our lockers all seven of them are standing there they start talking to their boyfriends for few minutes, i feel a hard chest on my back then one hand closing my locker door then he turns me around and were so close i could feel his body heat trapping me in. I start getting hot and I go under his arm and escape he then grabs my forearm and spins me around to look at him.

"I bet I can make you fall in love with me"
"Well you're going to be trying for a long time then good luck" I wiggle out of his grasp and I say bye to everyone then get in my moms car I don't really want to see her but she's my only ride so I have to swallow my pride. We wait for my little brother to come out and he finally does I sigh in the backseat and fan myself.

Park Jimin..why are you messing me up physically and emotionally..you have to stop..this has to stop..

----------------------------------------------
Authors note:
Well my little readers Lol this is the first chapter of my spin off. Who you think is the person talking?.. I guess you'll find out in the next chapter bye love ya!

~ooo ooo pick me! Pick me! If theirs any grammatical errors let me know right here🙊