00:08

It's been about 3 to 4 weeks since that incident with jimin and now that I'm sitting in math i look to my left i see an empty space, curiousty is killing me even though i hate him i wonder what happened to him? Did he leave? Im really not over what he did but somehow my brain comes back to him it's sad but it's as if he can never leave me alone.

☼☼☼

After math class i see taehyung kissing Beatrice and i smile I'm happy that he's happy again he deserves to be happy again i want nothing but the best for him i walk up to them and taehyung looks at me with a smile

"Ew get a room!" I say as i hug the both of them

"Hey how you holding up?" Taehyung says while holding beatrice hand

"Eh im holding up pretty well actually and you?"

"Im feeling better now after what you told me thank you"

"Anytime, hey taehyung can i ask you something?"

He nods his head then smiles "yeah sure go ahead"

"What happened to-"

Before i could finish my sentence the bell rings and i grain sliently to myself taehyung starts laughing "tell me later okay?

"Alright"

He kisses Beatrice then they share an 'i love you' he walks away then Beatrice and i walk to our next class.

☼☼☼

As im sitting in English ariella is starting to fall asleep i hit her in the throat softly then we start laughing ariella throws her pencil at me and it hit me in the eye i scream causing everyone to turn in my direction i put my head down and ariella starts writing down the questions.

"Yasmine and ariella do i need to kick you out of my classroom?"

"No" she says while wiping her face meanwhile I'm over here dying of laughter i finally raise my head and i see ariella looking at me with a serious face but with a slight smirk upon her face.

"You so ugly" ariella says while hitting my arm

"That was so fucking funny , out of all the places you could aim for you aim for my damn eyeball, you're so annoying" i hug her by her head.

"How how going to call my annoying then hug me by my head?"

"Because i love you"

"Yeah i love you too"

☼☼☼

After that class it's lunch and i walk my way to Beatrice and ariella then i sit next to them "y'all bitches ran fast as hell i just came out the bathroom fucking flash motherfucker"

"Hey you take forever to pee , you literally have to strip just to pee"

"Hey hey leave me alone okay I don't want germs okay?"

"I can't with you"

☼☼☼

Finally school was finish and i can go home in peace i place my books in my locker then i turn around and see taehyung talking to jungkook i hope he doesn't see me because to be honest im pretty scared to ask him the question because I'm a little scared of the outcome i close the locker door.

"Hey yasmine!"

"Fuck" I mumble under my breath "yes?"

"Hey what was that question you wanted to ask me?"

"Um-yeah i wanted to ask you-um" i sigh and he places his hand on my shoulder

"Yasmine ask away"

"Oh okay okay okay, um what happened to jimin"

He takes a deep sigh and not a good sigh like almost a sad sigh then he caresses my arm "yasmine?"

"Taehyung?"

"The news im about to tell you isnt good at all, so prepare yourself"

"Taehyung you're scarring me can you just tell me"

He sighs then tries to smile "Jimin is in the hospital and he's in a coma as well"

My heart sinks in my chest, i feel it getting heavy what did he do? Am i the cause of this? I feel like i am even though I'm so mad at him i still kind lf care my whole mind goes blank did i really drove him to suicide? It was never in my intention he just hurt me and i guess i hurt him back like they say to match will stay lit until on burns out in this case and i burned out then he disappeared i never wanted him to harm himself.

"Hey yasmine you there?" He shakes me a little and i snap back to reality

"Yeah-yeah im here"

He smiles then takes his hands off my shoulder "alrighty I'm going to see how he's doing to see if he woke up already, I'll see you later" he hugs me tightly then walks away i watch him as he walks away deciding should i go with him or should i let him deliver my message to him i really want to see his face but at the same time i do i have a hate and like relationship with this boy .

"Taehyung?!"

He turns around then slowly "yes?"

"I'm coming with you"

☼☼☼

We arrive at the hospital and we wait for the doctor to let us in the doctor smiles at me and i just shake my leg with some much anxiety in me then the doctor holds my hand and i look at him.

"He's not awake but you can go in there and see him" i stand up then walk with the doctor i walk in the room and see jimin's lifeless body just laying there i sit next to the bed i examine his face and under his eyes are purple his cheeks are red then his neck is all messed up.

My eyes start to water and i hold his hand and they're cold like a freezer "jimin? Why did you do this to yourself? What made you do this? Was it me? I just wanna know your reason behind this, jimin i really didn't mean to hurt you , but you really hurt me badly, i liked you so much then you pulled that bullshit and my heart shattered i dont even know why I'm here im still so mad at you but these past weeks I've been thinking about you nothing but you and it sucks cause i want to stop and get over you but I can't so i guess i still like you jimin, i hope you wake up for yourself and your friends bye" i stand up and i let his hand go then i start walking towards the door and i hear a voice i turn around and see jimins eyes closed.

"Yasmine i like you too maybe even love you"  he says then he opens his eyes slowly "i really do yasmine"

----------------------------------------------

Authors note:

It looks like these two matches may be lit again. What do you think? Will they ever be the same? Nah i doubt it cause yasmine hold grudges, big time! Lol i love her i love writing her POVs.

But anyways bye love you all💜

~ooo ooo pick me pick me! If theirs any grammatical errors just let me know right here🙊