00:07

It's almost close to Friday and I'm hella excited I'm going to stay in all day and eat and watch anime my favorite thing to do. I'm already mad because of the way my mother woke me up now I gotta go to school and face all of these stupid ass people and sit in this dumbass class.

☼☼☼
Alec drops me off to school since my mom doesn't know how to do her job right , I get out of the car then I hear Alec say my name I turn around slowly and look in the window

"What?"
"I need to talk to you after school okay?"
"Yeah okay"

He rolls his eyes then pulls off, I feel bad for giving him attitude he didn't do anything , I should be giving the people that deserve an attitude one and not the ones who don't I'll apologize to him later. I see Ariella sitting with jungkook and Beatrice , Jungkook has his arm on Ariella's back as if someone would steal her from him.

"Hey people!" I say while sitting next to Beatrice
"Hey what's up?, I heard what happened you need me to rock jimins jaw?" Jungkook says with a serious face , Ariella hits him in chest and he just kisses her cheek then smiles

"No I don't want you dragged up in my drama"
"I love trouble remember that" jungkook looks in Ariella's eyes she rolls her eyes then she starts to get up but jungkook pulls her back down and she tries to get away but jungkook kisses her.

"Stop I'm playing come here" he starts kissing her neck then she just gives up
"Jungkook I hate you"
"Yeah I love you too"

I smile then look at Beatrice who looks sick I rub her back "you don't look so good , are you okay?"
"I just have the flu that's all" her body starts shaking a little
"You should go home"
"Don't worry I'm leaving early "

☼☼☼
As we're sitting in English we hear a knock on the door we all turn our heads then see it's taehyung "excuse me , may I give this to Beatrice?"
"Yes good ahead but hurry"
"Okay thank you"

Taehyung walks over to Beatrice and hands her some hot tea in a coffee bottle and some halls cough drops then he kisses her head then gives his jacket to her then he leaves.

Not going to lie that was really cute even though I'm still kinda mad at taehyung but I see he's owning his mistakes maybe I should stop being hard on him he has to much guilt in his heart right now .

"What time are you leaving?"
"At 12"
"Good"

☼☼☼
Taehyung walks Beatrice to her car then he comes back in with watery eyes I pull him by his sweater and hug him by his head we sit down and he starts bawling his eyes out I pet his hair and rock him back and forth.

"Look taehyung I know you're holding so much guilt and pain in your heart right now , so I forgive you okay? Just don't let it happen again" he nodded his head and I caress his earlobe

"She's not leaving you nor am I you're my brother so of course we're going to fight but that's what brothers and sisters do , so please for me stop trying to make others feel good why don't you try to repair yourself first? Okay promise me that?"

"I promise" I wipe his face then we walk into the lunch room , I need to help him he's my brother and he needs me .

☼☼☼
After lunch I walk with taehyung as he drops me off to my next class which I hate , I hate chemistry it's so pointless and stupid and plus he doesn't know how to teach correctly just stepping in his class makes me have the urge of puking and I get angry. As we turn the corner I bump into a hard chest this person has their hoodie on I look at the person and I see it's jimin his eyes are puffy and red I'm not caving in even though I feel a little bad but he did this to himself I don't care I feel about 2% bad for him.

"Hey Yasmine can I tell you something?" He tries to touch me and I pull my hand back then look him in the eyes with so much anger , how dare he act like what he pulled yesterday didn't exist no warning nothing I punch him right in the face and I keep punching him wherever my fist hit I punched then I feel taehyung pull me and while he was pulling me I accidentally hit him in the throat really hard I turn around and I see him spitting out tony droplets of blood I cover my mouth then help taehyung up

"I'm sorry..I-I- didn't mean to hit you"
"I'm fine Yasmine" he says while coughing
"No you're not you need to go to the nurse"

Jimin then stands up and looks at me and I see him clenching his jaw I don't care if you're angry I should be the one angry "stay the fuck away from me!" I say while walking with taehyung.

☼☼☼
I sit in the office with him as the nurses check up on him the guy comes and tells me he's already and that it stopped bleeding he just got hurt really badly but nothing serious I nod my head and taehyung comes out with some candy I frown up at him and he smiles at me.

"How do you still keep a happy face even though your throat is hurting like pure shit"

"Because I see the bright side of things yeah you just jab the shit outta my throat but at lest I'm not in the hospital, so I got candy for the both of us I remember what your favorite candys are"

"You're a good brother"
"I try"

☼☼☼
Jimin POV
I left early because I can't walk around school with my head high and have a smile on my face . I can't because it would be a lie. Seeing her today with taehyung made me realize that could've been me , maybe we could've had something we both enjoyed the game . But I'm a sore loser so I wanted to win. Things got serious and now she hates me I wouldn't blame her.

I look at the bottle of liquor on the table then look at the bottle of pills then smirk

"Lets do this"

----------------------------------------------
Authors note:
Yasmine is a little feisty one isn't she? I love this chapter and for all the readers that got mine to 521 reads!! Thank you so much it means a lot honestly yeah it may not be 100k but it means a lot . Maybe I'll get there who knows lol

Enough about mine! Lets talk about hidden this was a kinda intense chapter huh? I tried to make it intense so hopefully some people find it intense.

So will these two ever be back to the way they were?
Does Yasmine still have feelings for him?
What is jimin doing to himself?

Idk man , see you in the next chapter I love you💜

~ooo ooo pick me pick me! If theirs any grammatical errors just let me know right here🙊