00:28

Ugh last day in Disney. I don't wanna leave and go back to hell aka my mothers house I can't wait till I graduate I'm living my fucking dad. He's not my real dad but he raised me like one and I thank him for that. I get snapped out of my thoughts by feeling a bunch of kisses on my neck I look in the mirror and see Jimin smiling really hard.

"Good morning beautiful, you ready to have the time of your life today? Sadly it's our last day" he says while caressing earlobe

"I don't wanna go back" I say while pouting and grabbing on the hem of his shirt .

"I know baby it's sad, but we have to go back" he says while kissing my forehead "you know I'll keep you happy 24/7 so don't worry to much"

"I believe it baby"
"Okay, lets go"

☼☼☼
Jimin POV

I realize our past days here we've never had a full tour of the inside of the Cinderella castle . I hold her hand and smile "where we going prince?" She says while smiling.

"We're going inside the Cinderella castle" I smile then I pull out my phone and take a picture of her.

This girl is the really a big ball of sunshine for my life. We walk into the castle and she sees Cinderella and the prince. She squeezes my hand tighter I grab her face then kiss her softly.

"Do we take a picture with her?, well them in this case" she asks me
"Yeah , go baby"

☼☼☼
Cinderella walks up to us with a smile "hello, you guys are a lovely couple , come in lovely" she grabs yasmine's hand then she hugs her tightly and the guy snaps the pictures from her phone while i record her on snapchat , she's so fucking beautiful i'm glad no one else got to her before me , because i don't think anyone could love her the way i love her , the way she gets my heart racing is like taking a bunch of Adderall , just to stay awake and stare at her face. Sounds creepy when i say it out loud but it's okay because i'm crazy for her.

"Baby why don't you take it with me?" She says with a pout upon her face

"It's your day baby"

"Okay but i wanna spend my day with you" she says still with the pout on her face

"Okay baby, don't get embrassed though" i clear my throat then i fiddle with the ring in my hand  , i walk up to her then i bite my lower lip , no i'm not getting engaged to her not yet to be honest but one day but im promising to always help her and be there but manly protect her because she doesn't know anything that's going on between my dad and jungkooks step dad , she doesn't even know what happned to ariella. I hate keeping secrets from her I have to tell her one day though.

"This is the biggest and last promise I'll make to you, I want to give you my all and tell you nothing but the truth and treat you right because you deserve so much in life , with all the shi-tuff you've been through a lot in life I want to protect your heart and protect your feelings I wanna make you feel secure and safe with me because I love you see that smile upon your face, I love you Yasmine" I say while looking into her now watery eyes .