00:13

My brothers screaming woke me i groan then roll out of bed angrily i grab my essentials then head to bathroom to take shower.

☼☼☼

I come out the shower and I get a text from someone I look and I see it's jimin

I peep out the room and i see that my mom is gone and i look outside and both of their cars are gone i roll my eyes

I sigh then grab my bookbag then i go to see what jayce is doing "come on were leaving" we walk out to his car i get in the passenger side and jayce sits in the backseat as were driving i feel jimin grabbing my hand he slides his fingers in betwee...

I sigh then grab my bookbag then i go to see what jayce is doing "come on were leaving" we walk out to his car i get in the passenger side and jayce sits in the backseat as were driving i feel jimin grabbing my hand he slides his fingers in between mine and i frown up at him , he's smirking while looking dead at the road i feel my face getting hot i roll my eyes and bite lower lip then look out the window.

☼☼☼

We arrive at school , i walk behind jimin and a girl looks at me with a dirty glare and i look at her with my bitch face as I'm walking to my locker i see ariella trying to hit jungkook he has her wrist in his hand i start laughing because of how hard she's trying to get out of his grip i open my locker then grab my books. "Having fun jungkook?"

"I love messing with her shes a fireball" jungkook says as he leans in to kiss her

"I dont shit!" She turns her head to the side and jungkook attacks her cheek with multiple kisses

"You guys are cute" i say while closing my locker

"Yeah so are you and jimin" she says while poking my arm

"No no we're not a thing don't start with me"

Jungkook scoffs while putting his arm around ariella "you like him he likes you , soon you'll be a thing, trust me just you guys are scared of love"

"Yeah you would know" ariella says while playing with his fingers "we'll talk about this later okay sweetie?"

"Yeah"

☼☼☼

Jimins POV

I'm sitting in history not doing the work that the teacher left us so instead i turn and look at yoongi he sits up then grabs his blanket and rolls it up into a ball and lays on it facing my way "is there ever a time when you don't sleep?"