00:41

I curl up in these colds sheet alone just thinking about those tests I got really happy I was so ready but maybe it's for the better maybe Jimin was r wet either. Maybe it's not meant to be.

But still, it hurts worse than a stab to the heart.

Now I understand the feeling when moms have miscarriages. I understand the feeling all too well. Yes I know I just had a false pregnancy and it shouldn't be that big of a deal but it is to me. I've been just imagining Jimin as a dad and it made my stomach have butterflies just seeing something that we created to look like the both of us? That's a girl wish I mean not with my man but to have a baby yes.

I sigh as the tears just slide their way out of my eyes

"Will this happen for my next baby? Am I at risk for a miscarriage?" I say to myself softly "Park Jimin I'm sorry if I can't give you what you want now. I guess I'll have to leave you".

☼☼☼
Jimin's pov

" and I beat you again kid!" I yell at taehyung
"Whatever I gave you the w" He says in a cocky tone
"Yeah sure" I chuckle . I walk over to the mini fridge and grab a bottle of water as I'm opening it taehyung looks at me worriedly "yes?" I imply

"Are you okay now? That your dad is locked up? I know you guys never have seen eye to eye but you know he still is your dad" he says while grabbing some chips

"Honestly I don't feel any better for locking him up I don't feel happier I feel worse and I don't know why maybe it's because he's my dad and I couldn't save him. I couldn't save him from his alter ego. But I feel like I did the right thing who knows how many other people could get hurt because Of him"

Taehyung shakes his head then pats my shoulder "that is true, hows Yasmine doing?"
"Worse then me, she has nightmares about it"
"The kidnapping?, yeah it is traumatizing I felt bad for her too" He implies softly

"In that moment I really wanted to kill him, but what held me back was her. How scared she was but she was trying to be so brave , she held my sanity in place , honestly I can never be as strong as her I wish I could be strong like her" I say as I chuckle "I want to make her happy again I know she isn't happy right now she's just putting on a bold face for me but I know she's hurting inside"

"Take her out somewhere or just cuddle with her she cares about the little things so anything will work" he says while patting my back , i nod my head then it comes to my mind, shes a disney fan so i should take her to disney world and we can watch disney movies. no, i'll just buy a bunch of disney movies that she loves. that'll work i look at taehyung then get up "okay taehyung im going to get going"

"okay go ahead make your girl happy" he winks at me

"yeah you better make yours happy i heard she's back in town" i say while giggling i hear him yells at me as i close the door i go to the disney store as i purchase all her favorite disney movies. i smile slightly. now next for food.

☼☼☼

yasmine pov

i look at the sun through the blinds, they say that the clouds are the angels bed, my unborn baby is laying on one of those clouds playing with the other childern. i smile slightly at least that makes me a little happy. i get out of the bed then waltz to kitchen i really dont feel like eating but im just going to grab some chips. kettle cooked chips are the best. i sit on the couch and turn on the tv to watch some cartoons. i watch how jake and finn get along so well and how much fun they have.

"i wish  could show my true self , cause if i do i'll lose friends" i say to myself out loud "i'm afarid of being alone, should i just fill my head with lies? who am i?" i reply to myself. i sigh "im a good person or a bad person" i turn the tv off as i get up and head towards the mirror in our hallway i lift up my shirt looking at my stomach i smile slightly.

"a mini jimini, your name wouldve been jaemin or sophia depending on your gender" i rub my stomach sofly, i close my eyes as i daydream about it until i feel an arm wrap around me i flinch then open my eyes. i see jimin in the reflection kissing my shoulders softly

"your skin is beautiful okay darling those scars are beautiful" he says while putting the bags in the bedroom i follow him to the bedroom as i sit on the bed. "thank you bebe" i smile

"always beautiful" he smiles "were having a disney say just for you, i bought your favorite snacks and drink to take all that stress off of you" he winks he bends down to kiss me. "you know the way you take care of me you'd be a great mother,i cant wait for that" i let a faint smile paint across my lips. i feel the water building up in my eyes.i cant be strong. i cant take it no more.

jimin then turns around and looks at me "hey hey what's wrong bebe?" he says softly,the tears start pouring down as he hugs me i grip onto his shirt feeling my heart shatter into a million pieces all at once, i feel my empty hollow soul echoing.

park jimin our child

our child is dead

how can i tell you that without breaking you?

i finally get myself together after a good thirty minute cry.

"jimin- bebe- im pretty sure you noticed that i seemed distanced but thats because i-i was pregnant" i say while choking up the courage 

"did you have an abortion, baby im okay if thats what you did im just sad because youre hurting so badly and thats-"

"it died i had a misscarriage!" i yelp through the tears. i start to sob again as he pulls me in for a tight hug he caresses my back softly while patting me he kisses my shoulder then cheek softly "im so sorry bebe, this is really hard for you and i, but im not going to give up on us having a perfect family, i will not give up something i want in future"

"because youre apart of that future as well and i will not give up on you"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

authors note:

i show this story no love lol and it's sad. this story is kinda hard for me to type because yes it is a fictonal character but her way of thinking her attitude was a tribute to someone whom i was really close too. and as you can tell we are no longer so it's kinda hard to type because i have to remember the person they once was. and remember the way they talked and their body lanuage . but all good things must come to an end correct? lol anywhos but i'll try to upload more on this story thank you for reading and i'll see you in the next one.

~ooo ooo pick me pick me! If theirs any grammatical errors just let me know right here🙊