00:22

{rated 18+}
Jimins POV
I roll out of bed and I see my phone ringing and I look at the name and it's my mom I slide to answer then I stretch my arms out

"Jiminie I'm not coming home today because I have to stay longer for this job so could you please pick up the last furniture from Walmart for me please?"

"Yeah of course mom what is it?"
"The tv stand"
"Okay I got it mom no problem "
"thank you sweetie"
"No problem "

I hang up then hop in the shower today is going to be a great day for me.

☼☼☼
I get dress then head to school I see Yasmine talking to her teacher I walk up behind her slowly then she keeps on talking to her teacher

"So have you graded our last test?" She says while scratching her arm
"Yes I have and I believe you got a 98 I may give you an 100 because of how good you're doing so far, so I'll think bout it but you know who else is doing good in my class?"

"Beatrice?"
The teacher smiles then looks at me "look behind you" she says while walking away, she starts turning around then jumps and punches me in the just I start giggling and she pushes me

"I hate you, why were you even standing that close" she says while looking up at me
"That shows you don't feel any thing I mean of course you wouldn't not with an ass like that" I say while grabbing a fist full of her ass , she then pulls me by my shirt and kiss my neck I smile then look at her , she pushes me and I smirk to myself then walk to my neck class.

☼☼☼
Yasmine POV
I'm not going to lose this game I refuse I just have to think of something way over the top that would send him over the edge, I look at Ariella and she looks pale I rub her back softly and she looks at me

"Sick?"
She nods her head "terrible ass flu bruh I'm shaking so much"
"Does jungkook know?"
"No I haven't seen him yet I told him I'm going to school early for practice on that math test "
I chuckle slightly "he's going to see how pale you are and fucking flip , you should go home"
"I don't wanna miss anything"

I sigh "child I will inform you on everything go home and rest go call jungkook"
She nods her head then I call the teacher since she could barely speak and I told her Ariella needs to call someone cause she had a really bad fever.

☼☼☼
As I'm drinking water I feel someone grabbing my ass I bite my lower lip then stand up I turn around and see jimin smirking "you turning me on with the lip biting action, if only I was biting the very plump lip, better yet I prefer to nibble on the crook of your neck"

I start to say something but he pushes me up against the wall and he starts sucking on my neck I let out a little moan and I dig my nails in his shoulder and he groans then he pulls away and zips my jacket up

"Keep that zipped up at all times baby" he winks then he walks away , I zip my jacket down then look at the mark he left , I'm going to kill jimin.

☼☼☼
As I'm in chemistry I shake my leg in anticipation I can't wait to just win this game , he's testing all my patience I just wanna push him on the bed and do god knows what to him.

I look at Beatrice and she's in her own little world I haven't talked to her in a while like ask her about life and shit.

"How are you and Taehyung?"
"We're good, he thinks I'm still like upset but I'm not I have to remind him that I'm not and that's the past"

"Taehyung , that boy loves hard"
Beatrice smiles and I see her dimple poking out " yeah he does it's really cute I love him do much like I literally stare at him and think about how he's mine and only mine"