prologue

{prologue}
Theirs always this new kid that wants in to any school and all the girls hopes it's a boy, all the boys hopes it's a girl.

Instead of it being one kid it was seven new kids all boys. In a matter of time they became one of the "popular people" I don't care who they are as long as they stay outta my way I'm fine with it.

In my late junior year this one boy caught my eye because he was my chemistry lab partner. He's really nice and sweet and a total goof ball at that. The way his eye wrinkles up when he laughs or the way his smile would just brighten up my mood or how he could just go on and on about how one day he'd want to start a music career with all of his brothers I could just stare into his eyes and be trapped in another galaxy. Not to mention he has a nice body as well.

But he doesn't see me that way, I'm just one of his best friends that watched him get his heart broken twice by the same girl sitting there thinking. I could be the one to kiss you and take your pain away I can be the one to hug you,and love you better than anyone else could. Then I started pulling away little by little because I didn't want my feelings to get in the way of our friendship, also I come with a lot of package. I'm still not ready for dating. I have that wall still up that I'm not ready to deal with so I'll just keep it hidden.

I just have one question for you:

Could you ever love me the way I love you?

----------------------------------------------
Authors note:
So here's the spin off to mine it has to do with two people that I won't say but you can guess one of them lol or try to but yeah this is just the prologue! Hope you like it and yea love you!

Ps: you should read mine as well just saying 🙈💓