00:11

☼☼☼

{yesterday night}

Jimins POV

I roll over then pulls the cover over body as I'm apart drift into deep slumber someone calls me i groan in anger then look at the contact name and it's yasmine why is she calling me? I thought she hated me she probably thinks I'm taehyung i slide to answer then listen to her.

"taehyung! I need you to pick me and my friends up they're shooting over here! Please!, remember that party i was invited to by alec's friend that warehouse yeah im here " She says and i hear the panic in her voice

"Yeah I'm on my way"

I hang up then call taehyung while putting on sweatpants he finally answer "taehyung where are you?"

"I'm at the park,why?"

"They're shooting at the party that yasmine is at" i say while grabbing my car keys to my gmc truck

"Come pick me up hurry"

☼☼☼

After  i pick up taehyung i let him drive to party it'll just be alittle weird if she comes to the driver side and sees its me and yeah but either way she's going to see me but taehyung can lie for me i see her run up the the side door and open it with all of her friends they close the door and i hear her panting and trying to breath.

"Hey hey calm down alright? You're safe now" taehyung says while looking back at her

"Yeah i know but im worried about ariella is she okay?"

Taehyung looks at me and smiles "jimin can you calm yasmine down while i drive"

☼☼☼

Yasmines POV

I pop my head up slowly and i look in the passenger seat and i see jimin looking out the window i frown up then tap his shoulder he turns slowly then looks at me with a pissed off face.

"What the fuck are you darling?" I say while folding my arms

"You wanna get mad at someone check your call history" he smirks then winks and turns around and face the window

"What the fuck are you talking about?, I didn't call you i called taehyung"

"Darling check your call history and think about the car you're in" he say while pulling his beanie down

I pull out my phone then i go in my call history and the last person i called was "jimin🙃💕" i scoff to myself then roll my eyes why do i still have this kids number? I don't even talk to him anymore he's full of shit just like every other guy . Taehuyng stops at a red light then looks at Beatrice and shes trying to breathe "I'm coming back there baby, jimin drive can one of you guys sit in the front please anyone?"

I roll my eyes then hop in front and fasten my seatbelt then i look out the window i shake my legs because i hate that I'm still clinging to this nigga, i go in my contacts then block him and delete his number I'm cutting all ties with him from this day on, it's obvious he doesn't care so why should i? I snap out of thoughts and check on beatrice because she was having a panic attack I'm kind of sad that I disintegration notice it until taehyung turned around she could've passed out or something i see her laying on Taehyung's shoulder as he plays with her hair and her ear lobe. Taehyung gives me a smile to let me know that she's okay.

I smile then turn back around and look out the window.

☼☼☼

He drops off Yailynn to her house then he drops off taehyung and beatrice now it's just me and him the car sitting in silence, he turns the radio on then focuses on the road i look at him as his arm muscles flex everytime he turns the wheel, he's a very cute no fuck that word handsome guy but his attitude isn't cute i wonder what made him change did he realize how rude i am? Did i scare him away?