00:09

The sun shines in my face and i groan the flip the covers off my body another day in this hell hole it's been a while since i seen jimin taehyung kept me updated on how he is doing and if he's getting better they all came back good , i just really want him to get better soon.

☼☼☼

Alec drive me to school and i look at him and he looks angry i punch his arm then chuckle a little "what's up with you?"

"Mom and dad problems again they're fighting over who im better off living with but what they don't know is that im living on my own i cant take this shit no more, my mom is just a gold digger and my dad is just an alcoholic can't winnfrom losing huh?"

I sigh then rub his arm "I'm not going to tell you that you'll be okay because that's such a tough situation, but I'm here for you all the time if you need me"

"Yeah thanks , go get those good grades you cunt"

"Ew the original alec is back" i say while grabbing the door handle

"This alec is better the fuck , he's so much fun"

"No he's really not"

"Okay so why do you call my phone and ask me to take you places?"

I scoff "because i have no ride anywhere okay bitch!"

"Calm your attitude missy"

"Man whatever"

I open the car door then start walking in the school then walking straight towards my locker i start grabbing my books until i feel a hard chest upon my back and the scent traps me by the strong but sweet smell of cologne i can tell that it's jimin he turns me around and softly closes my locker door then softly pin me against the locker we're so close that i can feel his breath tickling my neck and i hate it so much.

"Thanks for the encouraging words, it really helped me so now with that you take care of yourself babe" he kisses my cheek then walks away i feel my cheeks getting hot and a smile starts to creep upon my face i clear my throat then head on to Art class.

☼☼☼

Jimins POV

I really wasn't lying to her when i told her to take care of herself and be happy even though i know i can never be her happiness at least i get to see her happy by her friends and her family i guess. She's a really pretty girl . Her smile just lightens my day she just doesn't know but her just being there she's beautiful she didnt need that makeup in our little game we had she could've just came as she was I'm still going to like her either way because she juat has that effect on me.

"Jimin?" Taehyung says while shaking i finally come out of my little world then focus my attention to taehyung

"Yes?"

"What are you thinking so hard about?"

I scoff then smirk a little " I'm thinking about how im going to let yasmine go mentally and physically she deserves better" taehyung tilts his head then I just smile slightly then i start writing the questions down.

☼☼☼

So my plan is to not speak to her i have to make sure she hates me even more 100% so she can forget about me and never even think of me she deserves way better even though deep down inside I want nothing but her love and affection i just don't think I'll be a good fit for her.

I walk out of the bathroom and I see them all by the lockers I decided to just avoid all contact with them and her so I can just go home and sleep as I'm walking I hear taehyung call my name